• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristina Maria - Where The Sun Don't Shine

Started by Feelgoodlies, June 27, 2014, 08:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

She just put that on her FB guys, and I wish I know who did it, cuz it really sounds like one of our producers. I guess "Kristian Lundin??" I quite like it!

"Listen"

andrea

Very very good! Remind me of "Damaged" by Shayne Ward!

Jules

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 27, 2014, 08:05:45 PM
She just put that on her FB guys, and I wish I know who did it, cuz it really sounds like one of our producers. I guess "Kristian Lundin"? I quite like it!

I love it.

The guitars in the intro totally sound like the Carl Falk / Rami / Kristian Lundin / 1D sound, so I'd bet (and hope!) it's Kristian again!  :D

turnaround

And I liked it..

Jules

iTunes file does not include any writing credits.  :-[

j.fco.morales

Jules

Quote from: Jules on June 30, 2014, 09:52:56 AM
At least I'm trying.

*SUCCESSFULLY trying!  ;)

CHEIROOOOOON!!!!! Amadiiiiiin!!!

:-* :-* :-*

Check facebook.com/cheironmusic for the credits!

Please move this thread to "New songs"! ^^

J_A24

Quote from: andrea on June 27, 2014, 08:42:17 PM
Very very good! Remind me of "Damaged" by Shayne Ward!

True, you just made me listen to that song after several years :P

turnaround

Thanks for finding out, Jules. Great track but probably no success. She lacks promotion and somehow also charisma to stand out of the mass of female solo singers.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Good to know!

Unfortunately she lacks promotion. I think she has potential considering the team behind her who are geniuses.

j.fco.morales

This girl is a living proof of good material + good voice + lack of charisma = unsuccessful release.

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on July 02, 2014, 07:43:40 PM
Thanks for finding out, Jules. Great track but probably no success. She lacks promotion and somehow also charisma to stand out of the mass of female solo singers.

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 03, 2014, 11:19:28 PM
This girl is a living proof of good material + good voice + lack of charisma = unsuccessful release.

Unfortunately (for Kristina) I have to agree with both of you.

I absolutely love her songs, but she.. the way she acts, talks in interviews, her music videos... just awful!
She's fake all over!  :-\

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Jules on July 04, 2014, 02:09:59 PM

Unfortunately (for Kristina) I have to agree with both of you.

I absolutely love her songs, but she.. the way she acts, talks in interviews, her music videos... just awful!
She's fake all over!  :-\

And that's why Katy Perry and Rihanna are successful artists.