• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Play - Famous (Written By Andreas?)

Started by Feelgoodlies, January 23, 2010, 10:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Play, the Swedish girlband, are back, their new single is titled "Famous"

Video is being shot now, and here is a photo of it:

You can hear snippet of the song on YouTube, it doesn't work for me at the moment, taht's why I didn't put one. I didn't really like it. It sounds very Swedish dance  music, which I don't like!

Rebecca

Raul_esp

maxmartin'sfan

yes too much eurodance! but the song is good !
I'm glad play is back!

*Sabine*

The song is good but I'd rather they did a typical POP song!!
So Janet is no longer part of the group I see  :(

turnaround

Thanks to Tiiger, he found the video,

If you watch closely you can see Andreas in the video ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIKy86CpJdo
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on February 12, 2010, 07:22:37 PM
Thanks to Tiiger, he found the video,

If you watch closely you can see Andreas in the video ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIKy86CpJdo

great see to andreas in the video! , the song is very good and the video is cool.

Rebecca

good video, thanks for pointing out Andreas, it was good to see him!

Feelgoodlies

Album is called "Under My Skin" and is due on April the 7th, here are the snippets

http://www.playtavling.com/provlyssna.php

"Trash" is  :o Overall, it sounds good.

Raul_esp

woww the snippes sounds really good , all the songs are produced by andreas ?

Rebecca

All sounds pretty good, though nothing is too special to me, I like Girls a lot though. Does anyone know which ones are the Andreas songs, apart from Famous?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on April 02, 2010, 11:42:39 PM
All sounds pretty good, though nothing is too special to me, I like Girls a lot though. Does anyone know which ones are the Andreas songs, apart from Famous?

Aren't they a part of his "Made in Sweden" project? So I guess all songs have been written by him, but that's just what I think.

The album will be released on April 21st in Sweden as I heard.

Feelgoodlies

Album sounds really good. I knew "Famous" was a very bad choice, my favourite is definitely without any doubt "Trash" that song has everything I like in a song (in today's production techniques) of course, I also loved "Not The One", "Second Hand Love", "Girls" and "When Love is Bleaching Bad".

Unexpected

Yes their album is really good, and I think famous is one of the worst too "but not very horrible"  , My favorite in the album is Under My Skin although Trash is a better song I can't help it but listen to Under My Skin every time I open their album.

A very good album indeed, didn't expect that at all.

maxmartin'sfan

wow this albums is really Amazing!! great Job Andreas!