• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 22, 2009, 12:55:05 AM
Quote from: Alex Martin on January 21, 2009, 10:40:28 PM
Good song,redone is great but.........i prefer lukasz gottwald to him ;)
me too , but I think dr luke  is  influenced of max  , redone is a sound totally new.

Exactly! The Redone sound is different from Max's and still I love it!

Feelgoodlies

I think it's a good song, but it misses a touch....

I prefer "Twin for Redfly" and the "Epicentre" team to RedOne, cause RedOne likes those loud dance up-beat tracks I don't know but I think that is what he likes to do best, but I can't deny he is a good producer.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Thanks Raul, I like them too

I'd never heard of Varsity Fanclub or Jada!

Also there's another Redone song on Varsity Fanclub's myspace, "Zero", pretty good:

http://www.myspace.com/varsityfanclub

Are boybands going to come back?!

Alex Martin

Every song start with the singer says "red One"

I think Red One is a little bit egocentric while max is more modest ;)

Raul_esp

woww , all amazing songs , the next great boyband.

Khan9898

RedOne has the 90's Cherion sound except its more trance and dance like to it...and its 2009ish...but hes def my favorite producer right now

*Sabine*

I like Zero too, and yes Alex, I also thought that RedOne tagged his songs too much with his name, it's almost getting annoying!  :P

Rebecca

I love the tagging, it's so ridiculous that it's in nearly every song and so I find it funny.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 10, 2009, 10:07:07 AM
I like Zero too, and yes Alex, I also thought that RedOne tagged his songs too much with his name, it's almost getting annoying!  :P
Sometimes it's pretty catchy lol, specially in Just Dance, I like to sing the "RedOne... GaGa" part!

Khan9898

haha i love the trumpets used in his songs

Alex Martin

Raul_esp