• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron Song of The Year - 2008 - Nominations

Started by Rebecca, December 09, 2008, 12:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

New song in the list:

Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive

Rebecca

sorry, I was going to put a poll together and have 2 rounds like last year - 1 round where we can vote for more than 1 song then that will narrrow down the list and then the final round to vote for our favourite.

I'll do it on the weekend, I have to go to work today.

Or does everyone not want a poll? (doesn't bother me). If no one wants to wait, we can vote for our top 3 songs or whatever then we just add the results up.

*Sabine*

I think a poll would be better!! Much clearer...

Alex Martin

I prefer the poll like last year.4 songs first round while final round 2 our favourites. More chance more surprise ;)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 11, 2008, 10:43:28 PM
I prefer the poll like last year.4 songs first round while final round 2 our favourites. More chance more surprise ;)

Sounds really good, go for that. Actually I'm hesitating between 2 songs today so it will be perfect!  ;D

Alex Martin

We are agree sabine....another christmas miracle ;D

*Sabine*

HAHA indeed!!  ;D But we've always agreed on one thing here: MAX ROCKS!  ;D

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

turnaround

I nominate

Jonathan Fagerlund - The Impossible Is Real
Kevin Borg - Every bit of me
And I liked it..