• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

Quote from: gm33 on February 05, 2014, 02:37:31 AM
From March 2014 Glamor

On Red I did three songs with Max Martin and Shellback—"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", "I Knew You Were Trouble," and "22." [All three made Billboard's Hot 100 top 20.] I think we'll be doing a lot more than three songs together on the next album. [Laughs]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

<--- This Swiftie is VERY happy

im super excited :-*
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

And I liked it..

ShockdioN

Quote from: nznexus on November 21, 2013, 08:44:53 PM
No, it's far from it. I like tay

yeah, her country music was never big or even played in Europe. Since her collabo with Max/Shellback, her songs has been played a lot ! Just like Selena starting working with Stargate and Miley working with Mike Made it?

nznexus

i was about to see her live at the 02 arena in london, when i got sick so i had to cancel everything..  :'(
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

uberweiss

Quote from: B Steady on February 05, 2014, 02:49:14 AM
Max, Martin & Shellback?

Nope. Max Martin, Shellback and the girl who wrote "Holy Ground", "Enchanted", "Begin Again", "Fifteen", "Love Story", etc etc etc on her own!

nznexus

taylor swift explains how she wrote 22 and why she wrote that song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGSe3PDEi7w

j.fco.morales

Quote from: uberweiss on February 06, 2014, 04:01:08 AM
Nope. Max Martin, Shellback and the girl who wrote "Holy Ground", "Enchanted", "Begin Again", "Fifteen", "Love Story", etc etc etc on her own!

Liz Rose, amazing songwriter.

uberweiss

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 08, 2014, 05:53:34 AM
Liz Rose, amazing songwriter.

She wasn't involved in the making of any of these songs, but yes praise the songwriting talents on display in those songs.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: uberweiss on February 08, 2014, 06:53:54 AM
She wasn't involved in the making of any of these songs, but yes praise the songwriting talents on display in those songs.

I'm pretty sure this will sound like I'm a smartass, but all the songs you mentioned were written by herself, no cowriting credits.
Taylor doesn't work with too many co-writers, with exceptión of guest features and producers: the only habitual cowriter is Liz Rose.

max_martin_fan

Quote from: Voodoo on November 21, 2013, 02:23:29 AM
Seriously.... girls kinda putin' on a show. Let the boys work. The best part of the whole article is this, located in the comments:

"As a Nashville songwriter I can assure you that when you're "co-writing" with Max Martin and Johan Schuster, that means you're getting them coffee and saying you like this word over that word."

HAHAH! So awesome!

that quote is gold. im saving it

uberweiss

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 08, 2014, 05:33:57 PM
I'm pretty sure this will sound like I'm a smartass, but all the songs you mentioned were written by herself, no cowriting credits.
Taylor doesn't work with too many co-writers, with exceptión of guest features and producers: the only habitual cowriter is Liz Rose.

Huh? I'm saying that Taylor Swift wrote those songs I mentioned by herself.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: uberweiss on February 10, 2014, 06:26:06 AM
Huh? I'm saying that Taylor Swift wrote those songs I mentioned by herself.

You're right! Excuse me :)

Who do you guys think Taylor should work with?
I was surprised on Red about the Gary Lightbody collabos and the song produced by Jeff Bhasker.

nznexus

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 10, 2014, 05:51:31 PM

Who do you guys think Taylor should work with?

redone 8)

also she should keep doing her thing. getting more famous. but that is thanks to max martin she went famous after IKYWT

gm33

I really liked her and Dr. Luke with Both of Us. I think that song is very underrated.

So if you don't recall, Dr. Luke and BMR are now partners, so we may see Dr. Luke on her next album.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

nznexus

her latest song was sweeter then fiction... and it was not produced by dr luke or max martin.
i wonder how her new album will be like. i cant wait