• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max's songs: which kind do you prefer?

Started by *Sabine*, August 05, 2008, 12:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Well, I have always loved Britney, in spite of all the bad things she did and that happenedc to her. i recognize she may not have the best voice but I still love how she uses it! She is a great entertainer, dancer and is really sweet... And yes, of course, I LOVE her songs! :D

Khan9898

when bsb get to work with him i don't think they should invite Dr.Luke to be in the studios with them cause they want a pop sound not a rock sound

*Sabine*

Dr Luke is not necessarily rock. His work with Pink and Katy Perry is pop/rock, even only pop if we consider the paris Hilton's or Sugababes' songs, but it's not the sweet bubblegum of Cheiron of course. Even Max by himself often does a rockier sound now: Carolina Liar (true rock for me). The BSB's Never Gone album was also pop/rock and yet, there was no Dr Luke. I think Luke is a very very good songwriter and does brilliant catchy songs. Maybe it's what BSB need to come back. The rockier collaboration between Max and the BSB on Never Gone was not successful and I think that if they don't change the "recipe", they're doomed...

Rebecca

I love Max writing the classic Cheiron sound too! but I love a lot of the Max/Luke songs - Since U Been Gone, the Pink songs, Bo Bice's Lie It's Alright - well so many songs! I think the rock sound has been driven by Max as well as Dr Luke.

clabbelito

Quote from: Rebecca on August 28, 2008, 01:56:12 PMBo Bice

Sorry, but this artist's name is so funny in Swedish. (Bice meanse poo/poop.)  ;D

Khan9898

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 28, 2008, 09:30:52 AM
Dr Luke is not necessarily rock. His work with Pink and Katy Perry is pop/rock, even only pop if we consider the paris Hilton's or Sugababes' songs, but it's not the sweet bubblegum of Cheiron of course. Even Max by himself often does a rockier sound now: Carolina Liar (true rock for me). The BSB's Never Gone album was also pop/rock and yet, there was no Dr Luke. I think Luke is a very very good songwriter and does brilliant catchy songs. Maybe it's what BSB need to come back. The rockier collaboration between Max and the BSB on Never Gone was not successful and I think that if they don't change the "recipe", they're doomed...

Are you serious? Dr.Luke was behind Just Want You To Know and Climbing The Walls...he's the reason the album version of Climbing The Walls was destroyed compared to the demo

Alex Martin

NEVER GONE sold allover the world 10 million album. I think this is a succes sabine.

Khan9898

Quote from: Alex Martin on August 28, 2008, 09:20:44 PM

NEVER GONE sold allover the world 10 million album. I think this is a succes sabine.

where did you get that from wikipedia? it probably sold 6 the most

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on August 28, 2008, 09:20:44 PM

I consider Incomplete the only real success. Max's songs were not welcome well I think. (for once)
Khan, I agree with you on climbing the walls, the demo was better...As far as accusing Luke, it may be a bit too extreme..

Rebecca

Quote from: clabbelito on August 28, 2008, 07:12:32 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on August 28, 2008, 01:56:12 PMBo Bice

Sorry, but this artist's name is so funny in Swedish. (Bice meanse poo/poop.)  ;D

oh dear, that is unfortunate for Bo!
but now I've learnt a Swedish word, not that I wanted to learn that!

Rebecca

I love the final "Climbing The Walls" it's perfection to me!

Yeah, I agree Sabine, Incomplete was the only success from Never Gone. I don't reckon Never Gone sold 10 million though

Feelgoodlies

This is Offtopice, but I just found Cheiron MySpace page so if you would like to add it to your friends list, I guess it's brand new.

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 03, 2008, 11:52:16 PM
This is Offtopice, but I just found Cheiron MySpace page so if you would like to add it to your friends list, I guess it's brand new.

RAMADAN KAREEM  :)

*Sabine*

I think it has existed for a while... Makes me think it's high time I did a myspace! hmm... now or never!

Rebecca

oh yes, that is Julian's myspace for Cheiron music website, (Rainbow Child)

there's quite a lot of info there though haven't had a chance to look right through it.

for some reason I can't put a link to his website, not sure why, but the link is on the page of his myspace site anyway.