• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Miranda Cosgrove - Dancing Crazy (Prod.by Max)

Started by Izalightblue, December 13, 2010, 11:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

The song is totally Avril style! no surprise it was written by her. I hope Avril has better songs in the album to let go of such nice tune, I liked this.

JackSnr

Wow, this is actually a good song. Surprising considering that Max and Luke usually save give reject songs to the Nick and Disney stars.

georg_e

Goes for radio adds early January, available on itunes on December 21.  Lead single from new EP.

Feelgoodlies

jezusmarie

typically catchy max stuff, but should have been fiddled with a bit to better suit Miranda, it's totally Avril...........i do like it though, it's been sitting on my ipod for a while now and when it comes on i'm like 'oh what's this song? then remember it's max........yay!
Like An Angel With A Heart Of Gold

Out

It's like a sister track of "What The Hell" :)
I love it though and Avril would better spare it for her own album.

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Matteo87

It's the new Bubblegum-Teen Pop!! It's Max.

Good catchy song, but it's for teenager ;D
She reminds me Selena Gomez!

However, I like it!!!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Alex Martin

Rebecca