• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max & Simple Plan

Started by Markus1981, November 13, 2007, 12:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Absolutely, since years constantly great songs, most recently "Catch my breath" for Westlife and "Women" for Delta Goodrem, wonderful songs!

Heroes.
And I liked it..

LJ

Keeping you up-to-date about SP and Max Martin...
I saw a new interview with them right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t9XYvl1dhU&feature=user
They talk about him and the Generation song at the time 1:44.
They even went to Sweden to fix it and it must have been really recently that happen, like in October/November. I just think it's cool that they had a finished song and then Martin comes a long and says he can make it better (lol), which ended up with them having to postpone their album release a month.... I just think that's cool ;)
(and I had no clue they were here in Sweden when they were....  :-\)

turnaround

Great find, thanks Linda!

That's the spirit Max, great self-confidence, this song must be now even more amazing now!  :D :o
And I liked it..

ahmed

i wonder if the singers who work with max on a song always have to go to sweden to work and record with him there or he can go to their own countries and work on the song there ?

Alex Martin

MAX is always the number one!!!

LJ

I think they work mostly in US or Sweden... it's easier for producers to work where they have their own studios. That's what I think.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on January 01, 2008, 12:14:50 PM
i wonder if the singers who work with max on a song always have to go to sweden to work and record with him there or he can go to their own countries and work on the song there ?
mostly the work is in Sweden.

Unexpected

Quote from: ahmed on January 01, 2008, 12:14:50 PM

I think the most of the works is in sweden , I've heared once Kelly clarkson has said she went to sweden to do the songs , and shayne ward said so also ,

Rebecca

Thanks Linda for the update. Nice to hear them talk about Max. I hope Generation is a single. How did Max hear Generation if it was only a demo?

LJ

Quote from: Rebecca on January 02, 2008, 11:53:46 AM
Thanks Linda for the update. Nice to hear them talk about Max. I hope Generation is a single. How did Max hear Generation if it was only a demo?

They haven't said this.. only that they met him and he heard the kinda already finished song (it wasn't a demo).

Rebecca

oh right, I misunderstood. I'm glad Max made the song even better. Pity he didn't work with them on more songs.

turnaround

Quote from: Rebecca on January 02, 2008, 09:28:26 PM
oh right, I misunderstood. I'm glad Max made the song even better. Pity he didn't work with them on more songs.
Yes that was my hope too.
And I liked it..

ahmed

Quote from: LJ on January 02, 2008, 09:00:25 PM

They haven't said this.. only that they met him and he heard the kinda already finished song (it wasn't a demo).

is the original version of this song anywhere on the net ? i wanna listen to it and see what Max will change in it.....i'm sure he will make it better

LJ

Quote from: ahmed on January 03, 2008, 12:02:23 AM
Quote from: LJ on January 02, 2008, 09:00:25 PM

is the original version of this song anywhere on the net ? i wanna listen to it and see what Max will change in it.....i'm sure he will make it better

The final version isn't even online yet. They're album isn't released until February. I doubt the first version will be out... but that would have been cool if we could have heard the before and after.

Rebecca

I would love to hear the before and after! very unlikely I suppose.