• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

SONG OF THE YEAR 2011

Started by Alex Martin, December 28, 2011, 12:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

AVRIL LAVIGNE - WISH U WERE HERE

Feelgoodlies

I think "Animal" by Kristina Maria is my favourite song, it's an amazing track. I also loved "Til The World Ends" from "Britney" and "Wish You Were Here" from "Avril".

Favourite non-cheiron songs are "Calling All The Monsters" by "China McClain" and "Judas" by "Lady GaGa".

Rebecca

wow, I can't decide. It's out of Hold It Against Me, Glee Club's "Light Up the World" and Avril's "I Love You".

Tony Hermansson

My brain say that the winner is "Hold It Against Me".
But my heart tells me that the true winner is "Inside Out". The production is in every detail perfect, and the feeling of the lyrics is all over the sound.

- Inside Out -

Joshua

Quote from: Tony Hermansson on January 10, 2012, 06:14:55 PM
But my heart tells me that the true winner is "Inside Out". The production is in every detail perfect, and the feeling of the lyrics is all over the sound.

Oh I didn't think about Inside Out, it is up there with some of Max & Luke's very best... good choice!

gm33

It's not even close:
Britney Spears - I Wanna Go  - one of the best Max songs ever!

Close 2nd and 3rd: Domino and What the Hell.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012