• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne - Rock n Roll (not produced by Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, April 08, 2013, 11:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 19, 2013, 06:14:05 AM
where does it say max produced it? it's not confirmed

Everybody's saying it and it's obvious. Would be surprised if it's not Max.
Vila i frid Dag

pete729

Check out this new Max Martin production. It was registered under MXM AB, his production company

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuLfnONTX9M

turnaround

Hey Pete, thanks for letting us know. Don't worry I merge the thread with the existing one.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

And I liked it..

DMartin

Feelgoodlies

Sounds nice actually, I liked it! But still I get annoyed by her excruciatingly painful vocals!

turnaround

Quote from: DMartin on July 19, 2013, 01:27:57 PM
I love this song so much !!!
Welcome!! Where is your picture from the avatar from? Walk of fame? Never seen before :)
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Awesome chorus, the chords and melody are both brilliant! I have a real soft spot for Avril, she knows what it is to make good old fashioned hooky pop/rock. So happy she worked with Max again, though I'm surprised he didn't write on this chorus.

Eddie Krommer

The fact that Peter Svensson is involved in the songwriting explains why it reminds me (somehow) Rock Me by One Direction.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on July 19, 2013, 04:39:13 PM
The fact that Peter Svensson is involved in the songwriting explains why it reminds me (somehow) Rock Me by One Direction.
Yeah it has a "Rock Me" vibe.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: B Steady on July 19, 2013, 08:50:36 AM
Everybody's saying it and it's obvious. Would be surprised if it's not Max.

i don't think it's that obvious. on ascap it says it's under MXM music. there are songs in the publishing company that max doesn't produce