• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Same Difference

Started by Markus1981, October 07, 2008, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 10, 2008, 05:26:24 PM
ame difference are the new H&CLAIRE

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dag1j2H4l8

No turning Back - (Written by Jörgen Elofsson/Claire Richards/Ian 'H' Watkins)

what a  great song!! , althought I dont find this song anyway  >:(

Markus1981

So glad to finally hear the full version of this song. I've had it on repeat all day and have been singing it at the top of my voice LOL! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album now - will it be my favourite album of the year or will Britney do it two years in a row? I can't wait for December 1st!!

Unexpected

Video

I swear to god if I don't know this song and video is new I would've thought it's 90s , bring back the good days!

Feelgoodlies

This is so High School, nice video, they are full of energy.

*Sabine*

Very good!!!!! So much energy yes, i really love it!

Alex Martin

Wow,we have the new Jhon Travolta and Olivia Newton Jhon ;D

Raul_esp

wowww , this is so 90's!! , this is the best video in years , I missed the coreografies in the videos .

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Feelgoodlies

So two covers for now, "I Need A House" and "Breaking Free".

I bet "Still Amazed" is produced by Joergen and co, it's so him and I liked it!

*Sabine*

This album is very Jorgen in general, my favourite is still We R One.

Alex Martin

another cover is turn it into love an ols stock aitken waterman song.

Markus1981

I'm so excited to get my hands on this album now - only one week to go! It is a true pop album and takes me back to my real pop roots. I love the sound of all the samples even though there are so many covers on there - Let Me Be The One, Nothings Gonna Stop Us, I Need A House, Breaking Free, Turn It Into Love & Still Amazed - but at least they've picked great songs to cover.

I think a few of the tracks are PWL, I know Let Me Be The One, Turn It Into Love & Still Amazed are. But I really hope there are plenty of Swedish productions on there too. Obviously we know We R One is and can guess I Need A House will be too and I'm fairly certain from the sound of them that Better Love Me & Starts To Beat Again will be as well.

From the samples my favourite after We R One is Better Love Me and I've always love Turn It Into Love so I hope their version is great too.

Feelgoodlies

Who sang "Still Amazed" before and the others can u tell us, I only know Breaking Free which was sang by High School Musica(Vanessa and Zac), I am sure Still Amazed is produced by Swedes as well, if not Joergen!