• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Same Difference

Started by Markus1981, October 07, 2008, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davegeenz

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 09, 2008, 06:29:10 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on October 09, 2008, 12:11:14 PM
that's cool! I love "Turn It Into Love". some classic Stock/Waterman never goes astray.
Turn it into love is a STOCK/AITKEN/WATERMAN classic and not only STOCK/WATERMAN :D

Sorry that was my fault with bad wording... "Turn It Into Love" is definately an old Stock/Aitken/Waterman classic, but it sounds like Matt Aitken may not have been around for the new songs, hence just the Stock/Waterman credit... hope that buzz is wrong tho, Matt is really a crucial part of that English songwriting/producing trio!

Markus1981

Well this cd promo pic confirms that Jorgen is indeed the writer of We R One along with someone else whose name I can't make out. So great to hear more upbeat Jorgen songs I hope there are more by him on the album. The track is also produced by Quiz & Larossi.

Feelgoodlies

As I can see, the other name is Per Westerlund, usually written as P.Westerlund, he produces with Joergen lately along with Rickard Brandén.

Raul_esp

when will can we hear the whole song ?? I love the preview!!

Markus1981

I can't wait to hear the full track too. They are doing a radio tour this week so surely we should get at least a radio rip soon.

*Sabine*

This snippet is good! This is a classic Jorgen chorus. :) Hope we get the full song soon too.

Markus1981

Those two videos don't show them at their best lol. These were my favourite two performances - cheesey but great...

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=mcAiVEM8In4

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ityGvZ4PiU0

Raul_esp

Quote from: Markus1981 on October 23, 2008, 08:35:52 PM
Those two videos don't show them at their best lol. These were my favourite two performances - cheesey but great...

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=mcAiVEM8In4

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ityGvZ4PiU0

they are very talented and they have a lot of charisma , I love both performances , I cant wait for ''we are one''!

Tiiger

My fav performance was definitely 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us', flawless. I hope it'll be on the album. Been waiting for this song to be covered!!!  :o
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Markus1981

Quote from: Tiiger on October 24, 2008, 02:12:06 PM
My fav performance was definitely 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us', flawless. I hope it'll be on the album. Been waiting for this song to be covered!!!  :o

Sarah and Sean confirmed that Nothing's Gonna Stop Us will be on the album. Have loved this song for years so it's great to see someone covering it at last.

Alex Martin

Quote from: davegeenz on October 15, 2008, 01:24:38 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on October 09, 2008, 06:29:10 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on October 09, 2008, 12:11:14 PM
that's cool! I love "Turn It Into Love". some classic Stock/Waterman never goes astray.
Turn it into love is a STOCK/AITKEN/WATERMAN classic and not only STOCK/WATERMAN :D

Sorry that was my fault with bad wording... "Turn It Into Love" is definately an old Stock/Aitken/Waterman classic, but it sounds like Matt Aitken may not have been around for the new songs, hence just the Stock/Waterman credit... hope that buzz is wrong tho, Matt is really a crucial part of that English songwriting/producing trio!

I think Matt Aitken was "the mind" of the trio.When he left the Pwl Stock/Waterman alone failed many productions and they never had a hit until Steps Last thing on my mind covered by bananarama's song.

Unexpected

ok , it seems there're more Jorgen songs on their album as they covered I need a house by marie serneholt

check their MySpace

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on October 25, 2008, 03:27:46 PM
ok , it seems there're more Jorgen songs on their album as they covered I need a house by marie serneholt

check their MySpace

I love ''better love'' so much !

all the songs are amazing  , great jorgen songs !!