• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

If you could ask him/them anything you want...

Started by turnaround, April 19, 2007, 03:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Max and the other Cheiron guys..

Imagine you were able to make an interview with the.

What would you ask?

:)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Very good question Turnaround!
I have a lot of questions!

I wonder if Max is competitive? as in does he watch the Charts and really want to get to No.1? (or just happy to create the best song he can)

What music does Max listen to at home?

What artist does he really want to work with but hasn't yet?

well, I have more questions than that, but will think about it then post more perhaps.

I would really like to hear what others would ask too!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

I would wanna know if they're bothered by question-asking fans!

turnaround

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"I would wanna know if they're bothered by question-asking fans!
Obsessed.  :roll:
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"Obsessed.  :roll:
Are you?
Sorry to hear that! :-x

turnaround

Anyway

I would like to know

- If there is a song they wish they had written (Jörgen said he wish he wrote "If you're not the one" by Daniel Bedingfield)

- What they consider as their best song in their career

- The song they thought would become a hit, but flopped

- Songs they are ashamed of now

- How they think the future of the music industry will look like
And I liked it..

emjay

I'd like to know what VST and/ or keyboard patch he uses for the "b'wow" sounds in: Larger Than Life, It's Gotta Be You, Oops, Don't Want You Back, It's My Life, etc.

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"I would wanna know if they're bothered by question-asking fans!

Do you think many people would email them questions? Has anyone emailed them ever? I have considered it, then haven't as I don't want to be a stalker, but maybe one day I'll send a letter.

andrea

Quote from: "emjay"I'd like to know what VST and/ or keyboard patch he uses for the "b'wow" sounds in: Larger Than Life, It's Gotta Be You, Oops, Don't Want You Back, It's My Life, etc.

Richie Sambora uses a talkbox, I think Max used it too :roll:

'Everyone wants to know how Richie Sambora makes those sounds on "Livin' On A Prayer" or what Richie Sambora is doing when it looks like he's singing into a plastic tube. Well, he's using a talkbox. First made popular by Peter Frampton in the 70's, Sambora used it in the 80's and it has since become part of a signature sound associated with Bon Jovi. A talkbox is a device that produces a "talking guitar sound". Richie can produce vowel-like sounds, as well as consonants, words and/or phrases. The talkbox works on the principle of of producing sound and directing it into the mouth of the performer. The performer's lips and vocal cavities modulate and shape the sound. The resulting "talking guitar" output is then fed through a microphone and from there is amplified through the PA system (or recorded in the studio.)'
[from www.bonjovi.com]

maxmartin'sfan

this sound is played by a Synth.. i saw that in a backstreet boys ' show

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Quote from: "Alex Martin"Which artist do you HATE????

Yes, I would like to know that too!
and if they like Pizza is a very good question!

maxmartin'sfan

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"

Do you think many people would email them questions? Has anyone emailed them ever? I have considered it, then haven't as I don't want to be a stalker, but maybe one day I'll send a letter.
Yes, I do think so. That's how fans are, unfortunately...
I'm saying unfortunately cause I think the more "stupid" questions they are being asked, the less eager & motivated they are talking to fans.

Since I found them on myspace (and added them) I bothered only Herbie with one tiny little message once, and I even felt kinda stupid with that, cause hell... they got better things to do! And now if you think of the amounts of messages you get when you're famous and the amounts of stupid, unnecessary questions among those then it doesn't surprise me that at one point they stop bothering to reply to those messages.

I mean, no offence but, imagine you'd be a famous record producer and you gave a "fan" the opportunity to interview you and s/he came up with questions like "do you like pizza?"... I would ask myself if that person actually cares for my work.

Hate me, but that's just my opinion...

Maybe something else I should tell to explain myself with that opinion:

Back then when we met Ace of Base's Jonas in his studio we were 4 "fans". We sat together having some cake and a couple drinks and talked about his music when all of a sudden one of "us 4 fans" started freakin' out (in my opinion he did!) going: "oh my god I love your sister so much, her voice is so amazing and oh my god oh my god I love her soooo much!".

Let me tell you, I was hardly ever so embarrassed in my life before. Just because I was sitting there with him, being one of those "fans".