• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

List of Artists that will be working with Max this year! 2014

Started by ShockdioN, January 29, 2014, 04:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Great find, I didn't know her before your post. Let's keep our ears open for the soon to be released songs by her.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Let's see what amazing songs will be realeased in this year. :P

ShockdioN

so I met Adam Lambert last night in Stockholm club WONK. I took 2 pictures with him and while doing that I asked him "Adam are you here working with Max Martin?" and he replied "who said I was working with Max?" in a bit bitchy way...I got a bit mad but I was also drunk and I walked away from him lol...but Im pretty sure he came to Stockholm to work with him...

Rebecca

oh that is interesting! that would be great if Adam worked with Max again.

AlexanderLaBrea

Adam was here a month ago working with Carl Falk (and probably Rami as well), so I'm guessing no Max.

B Steady

Quote from: ShockdioN on March 15, 2014, 05:15:25 PM
so I met Adam Lambert last night in Stockholm club WONK. I took 2 pictures with him and while doing that I asked him "Adam are you here working with Max Martin?" and he replied "who said I was working with Max?" in a bit b*tchy way...I got a bit mad but I was also drunk and I walked away from him lol...but Im pretty sure he came to Stockholm to work with him...

Is Max the only producer in Stockholm?
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Adam Lambert isn't touring with the non dead members of Queen?

ShockdioN

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on March 16, 2014, 05:37:49 PM
Adam was here a month ago working with Carl Falk (and probably Rami as well), so I'm guessing no Max.

where is "here" ???

ShockdioN

Quote from: B Steady on March 16, 2014, 07:54:22 PM
Is Max the only producer in Stockholm?

I thought its bigger chance for him to work with Max since they have worked together before.

Its like...seeing Pink at the club in Stockholm...hmm....Max Martin?

turnaround

And I liked it..

ShockdioN

turnaround

He didn't even attend the Denniz Pop Awards last time. I wonder if he'll be around this time.
I thought he is located mainly in California now.
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on March 18, 2014, 11:12:29 AM
I thought he is located mainly in California now.

Did you get that from the same source that said Max & Rami can't stand each other anymore?  :-X