• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr.luke ascap expo 2014 !

Started by nznexus, February 11, 2014, 07:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

ok... i heard that dr luke will do a one hour session at this years ascap. who is going to see this?

it will be between april 24 -26 in LA.

so who will be there? if noone will go you can buy later thru ascap the sessions.

i bought the stargate master session last year. also dr lukes session from 2011 thats why i uploaded it to youtube

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

georg_e

Woww man, that's cool..... I saw him at the Expo in 2007 (part of a panel) and I had to clue in the people sitting next to me who he was, lol :D

AdamKhan

Omg I'm gonna go!!

Time to book plane tickets etc lol

turnaround

@AdamKhan: I thought you are located in California?

I guess it will be super interesting :D Can't wait for reports/vids etc.

And I liked it..

AdamKhan

@turnaround

Im in the UK. I take regular trips to LA for writing sessions.

turnaround

Ah cool :)
Please let us know when your stuff gets released.  :)
And I liked it..

Gino

I'd love to see it! Nexus, so you say that if we don't sign up for the entire conference, we can download only the dr luke session later? I mean... with a cost chiper than $us410? Or the $410 are mandatory?

Are you super sure of this? Haha I just don't wanna miss it!

Rebecca

Sounds exciting! I hope all of you going can let us know how it all went.

I wonder if this also means that Dr Luke will win the ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Award?

nznexus

Quote from: Gino on February 12, 2014, 07:08:43 AM
I'd love to see it! Nexus, so you say that if we don't sign up for the entire conference, we can download only the dr luke session later? I mean... with a cost chiper than $us410? Or the $410 are mandatory?

Are you super sure of this? Haha I just don't wanna miss it!

yes you can download the dr luke sessions only after the expo
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

nznexus

cool. i maybe will go if i have the money for it. i dont know for sure actually

i hope i meet luke soon

J_A24

I'm so pumped, Savan Kotecha will also have a panel.

turnaround

And I liked it..

J_A24

I'll over there for like two weeks!

I'm having a couple of sessions with some really cool songwriters!

nznexus

george why did u remove ur post?