• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr.luke ascap expo 2014 !

Started by nznexus, February 11, 2014, 07:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearbrook

Will someone upload this session to youtube?

nznexus

Quote from: yearbrook on March 12, 2014, 11:00:02 PM
Will someone upload this session to youtube?

what are you talking about? people come here and ask for sessions. this is rude.. wont happen. the only dr luke youtube sessions you will ever see is ascdap 2011 by me.

::)
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

They wont give me my damn passport on time!

nznexus

Quote from: J_A24 on April 11, 2014, 12:16:31 AM
They wont give me my damn passport on time!

come up with information.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

yearbrook

Quote from: nznexus on March 24, 2014, 03:55:16 PM
what are you talking about? people come here and ask for sessions. this is rude.. wont happen. the only dr luke youtube sessions you will ever see is ascdap 2011 by me.

::)

maybe someone could record it with their iphone)

J_A24

Well I will get my passport on time, so I'm heading to L.A for two weeks including the ascap expo :D, I'm excited!

nznexus

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on April 16, 2014, 09:21:21 PM
About what?
What are you excited about?

Obviously California's abundance of orange groves is the main source of excitement for me.

nznexus

aah the expo is soon.

well i wont be able to come cause its way to much money involved for tripping to LA from sweden.

but i will get the ascap video with dr luke thats for sure

Polarmachine

can anyone please upload something from this?

georg_e

ASCAP doesn't even have a snippet from this up yet....they keep this s**t locked up tighter than Fort Knox, so it's gonna be awhile :D 

nznexus

aha yes i got it...

you guys are so quick

AdamKhan

Quote from: nznexus on April 30, 2014, 06:58:19 PM
aha yes i got it...

you guys are so quick

*Please note that the Dr. Luke session may not be made available. - ASCAP

turnaround

And I liked it..

AdamKhan

Maybe if we all email ASCAP :expo@ascap.com They may upload it 🙏