• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr.luke ascap expo 2014 !

Started by nznexus, February 11, 2014, 07:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

i hope the dr luke panel will be available for public purchase
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Adam B

Where can I find the files available for purchase?

Rebecca

Thanks JA 24 for your summary of Dr Luke's panel, it sounded fascinating. Also, that is really cute that his daughter was the voice at the beginning of Dark Horse.

Raul_esp

Very interesting , Thanks for it  ;)

nznexus

i dont like ascap. why not show dr lukes panel when they know everyone is interested and wants to see it bullshit
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on May 12, 2014, 10:36:25 PM
i dont like ascap. why not show dr lukes panel when they know everyone is interested and wants to see it bullshit

Maybe cause you leaked the last one  :D

nznexus

Quote from: J_A24 on May 12, 2014, 11:55:46 PM
Maybe cause you leaked the last one  :D

i have alot of ascap movies.. the one with stargate too
people should be grateful iuploaded the drluke 2011 and stargate 2012 cause there were nowhere else to find these movies on the net

all in all these movies are very informative.
especially the dr luke movie.

i learned alot

i tried to get the katy perry interview but they didnt made it available for public..

hmm and? and now dr luke 2014 isnt available too