• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

max martin : the songwriter most famous again

Started by Raul_esp, September 18, 2008, 02:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Yeah,there are Like a virgin,Material Girl,the wonderful LIVE TO TELL and many many more 80's songs.

*Sabine*

Live To Tell is my favourite of the album! So moving! I love every bit of it, but the bridge is FANTASTIC!! When the melody starts to change completely...the music and her voice fit awesomely well...I already cried on that one  :-[ :D

Alex Martin

ah ah ah you're right sabine. I remember the song I want you back by NSYNC. For me this song was a "normal song" nothing special.....but one day..... ;D ;D ;D....and now is one of my favourite nsync's songs.

Alex Martin

Live to tell was written by "THE POP MAESTRO" Patrick Leonard,great songwriter.

Anyone of you like the song Love makes the world go round? It's a madonna's song contained on the album true blue.

Raul_esp

it happened to me with umbrella the last year  ;D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 11:56:31 PM
ah ah ah you're right sabine. I remember the song I want you back by NSYNC. For me this song was a "normal song" nothing special.....but one day..... ;D ;D ;D....and now is one of my favourite nsync's songs.

You cried? :P
Next step is to cry on a Kristian Lundin song!! Ma dai!!! :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 11:59:29 PM

Anyone of you like the song Love makes the world go round? It's a madonna's song contained on the album true blue.

By the way, neevr heard of him. What other songs did he write?

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 11:59:29 PM

pop maestro?? MAX MARTIN  is the ONLY POP MAESTRO  :D

Alex Martin

All the best 80's madonna songs and in the 90' He wrote this!!!!

Watch it!!!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=Epfu2WC_6tw

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Ok guys i go to sleep. see ya tomorrow to the best forum of the world ;D

Good night and sweet dreams to everyone.

Rebecca

absolutely agree about Patrick Leonard, he wrote so many of Madonna's songs including Like A Prayer, I don't think he has been given enough credit.

Re Melt The Snow, didn't do that much for me, but I'll give it another listen!

Eddie Krommer

Patrick Leonard!!! He's such a genious when he works with Madonna... Like a Prayer, Frozen... Live To Tell... all of them masterpieces of Pop Music. He's a Maestro of course... he turns sounds into something more than bumbers.... Well, it's totally diffrent to Max. not fair to compare.

Anyway...
About Rami I think his sound is a little more americanized but when he works with Max he's quite a master... I like what he does now, very "suffiecient" I guess... Am I right?

Greetings all u people!