• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max produces new Usher single feat Pitbull

Started by Khan9898, July 09, 2010, 01:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

nshinnosuke

this and Hey Daddy should have reached #1 instead of the awful OMG.
Hey Daddy sounds so old school r&b to me,too bad it was outsold by OMG...gosh

Matteo87

I really like this song!!!!  8) It's very catchy and the sound reminds me "Stronger", just a little bit...for me is the best Max's song of recent years. his songs sounds better when he doesn't work with Dr Luke  ;D 
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Rebecca

great performance, is there a music video for this song?

Izalightblue

It's amazig how this song sounds great live! The performance was excellent too. I loved that strong bass line on the chorus!!! I think the crowd was too quiet for an energetic song, if this were here in Brazil, people would be jumping around,  :D.

Izalightblue

Rebecca

cool video, Usher's a great dancer, I love this song.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

I heard in the radio a radio edit version without pitbull , it was better than the original , you can appreciate better the final piano part of the song.

I'm searching but I cant find it .

georg_e

....and someone put up this super clean instrumental of the song....now you can really hear everything!  ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfo_QJK0cSY

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on September 16, 2010, 10:08:29 PM
   ....and someone put up this super clean instrumental of the song....now you can really hear everything!  ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfo_QJK0cSY

Great! , thanks , it's perfectly produced.

Rebecca

OverPop

This is one of my favorite songs, it's amazing  ;D