• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

Quote from: gm33 on February 11, 2014, 01:30:13 AM
I really liked her and Dr. Luke with Both of Us. I think that song is very underrated.

So if you don't recall, Dr. Luke and BMR are now partners, so we may see Dr. Luke on her next album.

i liked that song too.

have you heard the remixes of this song?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Jules

Quote from: gm33 on February 11, 2014, 01:30:13 AM
I really liked her and Dr. Luke with Both of Us. I think that song is very underrated.

That song is by B.o.B though.

B Steady

the song is by Both Of Them :D

some say Taylor & Dr. Luke, the others say Cirkut & B.o.B lol
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

On which Taylor Swift album was it released then? Oh that's right, on none.  :P

nznexus

taylor posted this .maybe it has something to do with the upcoming album? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdiA4HD_BOA&feature=youtu.be

i dont know what it iz.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

it does not get better then this. my life is complete now

what are they eating?  :-*

gm33

my life is complete as well. HOLY CRAP. AMAZING. GAAAAAAAA
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

Cupcakes!!! Super amazing picture! So rare! Dream team.
And I liked it..

B Steady

GENIUS 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

goddamn, Max is simply the hottest guy ever :-* alongside Cristiano Ronaldo
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

i love that picture! fantastic. great to see the three of them together.
what else are they eating? apart from the cupcakes?

nznexus

Taylor was in a studio yesterday probably recording new music for album 5!!

this collaboration with max martin will make more amazing music! yes

ShockdioN

Quote from: nznexus on February 15, 2014, 09:18:57 PM
it does not get better then this. my life is complete now

what are they eating?  :-*

get that smash !!!

nznexus

i wnoder when the album will be out. maybe its too early to say it

btw does max martin live in the US?

turnaround

This might be one of my favourite pictures of Max and Shellback ever. It's even kinda private. Though they were writing new hits.

I wonder if they feel any pressure to write something amazing, or it just happens every time and they can't even help it.
And I liked it..