• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer (Max, Kronlund) and new single "Confident"

Started by turnaround, June 22, 2015, 08:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voodoo

uberweiss

Confident | Demi Lovato, Savan Kotecha, Ilya Salmanzadeh & Max Martin
Cool For the Summer  | Demi Lovato, Max Martin, Ali Payami, Alexander Erik Kronlund & Savan Kotecha
Old Ways | Jason Evigan, Matthew Scott & Olivia Waithe
For You
Stone Cold | Demi Lovato, Laleh Pourkarim & Gustaf Thorn
Kingdome Come (feat. Iggy Azalea)
Waitin For You (feat. Sirah)
Wildfire | Ryan Tedder, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen & Nicole Morier
Lionheart | Ina Wroldsen & Steve Mac
Yes | Demi Lovato & Laleh Pourkarim
Father
Stars | Demi Lovato, Carl Falk, Savan Kotecha, Alexander Kronlund & Rami Yacoub
Mr. Hughes | Demi Lovato & Johan Carlsson

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/demi-lovato-confident-album/

georg_e

I wanna hear the one that site listed as "confirmed/registered/recorded" by Billy Steinberg/Josh Alexander who wrote smash "Give Your Heart a Break"!!

turnaround

Yay. Also a Rami track and Alexander Kronlund track. Of course Max not in that song.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I can't wait, I already liked "Cool For The Summer". "Confident" sounds great too.

This is going to be a great pop record I assume.

wonderarp

Cool, two songs written with Laleh, that will be interesting to hear.

sweetmelody

Quote from: Voodoo on August 24, 2015, 09:46:12 PM
Can you post the figures?

Just based on chart position. Her last 4 singles failed to go past 26 on Hot 100.

ShockdioN

Quote from: wonderarp on August 27, 2015, 07:40:41 PM
Cool, two songs written with Laleh, that will be interesting to hear.

I love Laleh. She's been on fiyaaah lately :D Tori kelly, Ellie Goulding and more..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: ShockdioN on August 27, 2015, 08:42:35 PM
I love Laleh. She's been on fiyaaah lately :D Tori kelly, Ellie Goulding and more..

And her lovely EP from last year :)

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

"Confident is out"

https://open.spotify.com/track/1ZBdIk5vyZ1bTpZfCiouU5

Also added to the Cheiron Brand New playlist on Spotify!
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I think this one was written for Ariana.
Sounds a bit like Bang Bang to me, which was also originally written for Ariana.

gm33

I'm confident (hehe, see what I did there?) that this song will go to No. 1. Should be an instant hit.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012