• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - the thread; Current album + tour: DNA

Started by turnaround, July 12, 2016, 02:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Well, there's two officially released versions: an early mix included on the US version of the debut album -which contains songs from their first two albums- and the "final mix" which is the less known version.

Different mix, different arrangements and structure.

How can you consider yourself a fan?

B Steady

Have you even read and understood my original post?
If not, go on Spotify.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on January 17, 2020, 05:14:55 PM
Have you even read and understood my original post?
If not, go on Spotify.

It does not work in every country. BSB's first US album is available only in Spotify US.
Check it or maybe I can send you that version if you want to.

nanofives

I don't know if it's a bug, but I see that too, depending on how you access the song... if you play the song from the album it's the original,  if you play the song from the compilation with BSBNKOTB it's different, both with the same amount of views. It's clearly to prevent duplication, but someone might decide if the versions are different enough to have separated view counts.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 17, 2020, 09:07:17 PM
It does not work in every country. BSB's first US album is available only in Spotify US.
Check it or maybe I can send you that version if you want to.

José, I mentioned a "demo version" and then a final version. I'm sure you can figure out what I meant each.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on January 17, 2020, 10:55:36 PM
José, I mentioned a "demo version" and then a final version. I'm sure you can figure out what I meant each.

I'm not, you tell me.

Snipes3000

The versions are most efficiently distinguishable by listening to the very first chord; In one version the chord is much thicker, due to a strummed guitar. In the other version that strummed guitar is absent in the first chord. The thicker version should be the single version, while the thin version is assumed to be the demo.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

*Sabine*

If one of you has a good quality rip (preferably .wav), can you DM it to me please? I'm looking for that version but it's really not easy to find a copy of the original pressing of the Backstreet's Back album here in France.