• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

All saints + Christina Aguilera Mix Stems

Started by Deidi613, January 24, 2015, 01:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deidi613

Hi !

Don't know if any of you guys has the possibility to share some remix stems. I've heard that some people around here have the All Saints - Pure Shores and Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle stems for remix or listening purposes. I'd be really happy if any of you could share it with me :) I've been looking for those for a little while now, even if the arrangement seems quite simple on them I'm really curious about those tracks !

Thank's to all of you,

See you around !