• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

All Cheiron and Cheiron related Official Instrumentals ==> LIST here

Started by *Sabine*, January 20, 2008, 12:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy9432

Tano87

WhatTheFox

Looking For *NSYNC Instrumentals

Bye Bye Bye
It's Gonna Be Me
and Any others really? I have the Celebrity ones, but I want those two (high quality) I know they are on YouTube, but HQ would be nice.

The Britney Spears Instrumentals I would like to have are from Baby One More Time, Oops, and Britney (2001)...

backgammonfiend

Tano87

Quote from: backgammonfiend on June 20, 2021, 07:03:00 AM
Here are the ones from No Strings Attached. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X9AX87kkldp41d1N1RA-lFMYsDiQyUKr

I tried to buy the rest from the label, I was unsuccessful.

Any chance to have Cinderella and Bombastic Love official instrumentals by Britney Spears?

backgammonfiend

Quote from: Tano87 on June 20, 2021, 03:18:13 PM
Any chance to have Cinderella and Bombastic Love official instrumentals by Britney Spears?

I have no idea. Selftitled is the one album I was never able to get a price quote for (well, i have yet to ask about BJ/Glory, but who really is gonna buy those...)

Tried looking on BMI to find any rights holding anomalies which would lead to the label archive missing it but nothing can explain why they don't have it. I reckon they do have it and its just a dumb storage issue related to the album's name...

Bet if the album was called anything else I would have Cinderella and the rest of the relevant ones like IRA and WIFY already.

backgammonfiend

haha i don't actually send the email, they won't respond to randoms, i pay someone who they will actually respond to for sending in all my requests. i used to get one price request in every 5 weeks or so. there really isn't any predicting the prices, it depends on retrieval difficulty. about 35 percent of requests will get denied [see: Futuresex/Lovesounds , No Strings Attached :'(] because transfer was not authorised by the artist estate.

i know they do discounts for bulk transfers. for example if you just wanted 2 beats from BOMT it would be 1500, but the full album 3000. (You probably won't ever see this one . Don't know who tf would pay for these) Oops had a similar price structure, i was able to get 6 tracks for 2000. ITZ a bit cheaper, only 1500 for the full album and 200 per song ... But because of 'muh 5.1' nobody wants to help me pay this off, i refuse to contribute more than 500 myself.

then you have never gone and unbreakable which were only 750 apiece. i think most albums after 2004 would probably run you a similar price. But you can't fucking buy anything these days, due to corona the label ceased non-essential transfers since 18 March 2020. i was supposed to get unbreakable last year on 29 March . fuck corona i hate it so much still waiting all this time god damn it

Don't bother asking me about buying stems . You have to pay for one of their professionals to align and bounce it, so prohibitively expensive i would never try it

backgammonfiend

yeah this shit's really a mess. i know a lot of my buyers want me to get the beat for That's the way it is, but i can't do that because the song wasn't on an album. yes i am serious, their storage is so bad that they'll outright refuse to look for individual tracks or make you pay a discovery fee (often times more costly than the actual track) to get it. you have to hope that some publishing site or a company with big money acquires it for some reason.

i cannot stress enough how few fucks the labels actually give about their internal material if it no longer sells. all low tier artists who refuse to hand off decade old beats because they fear reprisals from management (looking at you, marion and denise ...) are so dense i really feel like laughing at them when they give that excuse. if a writer tells you this, it's probably because they don't want you continuing to harass them lmao

like, the label seriously does not know who you are. if they did, i could just buy your shit directly from them. fucking idiots the lot of em

i even went full tilt & paid extra to request solid harmonie debut from sony music UK branch instead of US and they were still like 'whomst the fuck'. the hell am i gonna do about that, if nobody manages to find a working DAT/CD, you have to go the analog route, which requires so many extra steps that it runs into 4 digits per track minimums. Good luck with that ;D

Tano87

Quote from: backgammonfiend on June 25, 2021, 02:38:15 AM
haha i don't actually send the email, they won't respond to randoms, i pay someone who they will actually respond to for sending in all my requests. i used to get one price request in every 5 weeks or so. there really isn't any predicting the prices, it depends on retrieval difficulty. about 35 percent of requests will get denied [see: Futuresex/Lovesounds , No Strings Attached :'(] because transfer was not authorised by the artist estate.

i know they do discounts for bulk transfers. for example if you just wanted 2 beats from BOMT it would be 1500, but the full album 3000. (You probably won't ever see this one . Don't know who tf would pay for these) Oops had a similar price structure, i was able to get 6 tracks for 2000. ITZ a bit cheaper, only 1500 for the full album and 200 per song ... But because of 'muh 5.1' nobody wants to help me pay this off, i refuse to contribute more than 500 myself.

then you have never gone and unbreakable which were only 750 apiece. i think most albums after 2004 would probably run you a similar price. But you can't fucking buy anything these days, due to corona the label ceased non-essential transfers since 18 March 2020. i was supposed to get unbreakable last year on 29 March . fuck corona i hate it so much still waiting all this time god damn it

Don't bother asking me about buying stems . You have to pay for one of their professionals to align and bounce it, so prohibitively expensive i would never try it

As a Britney fan I could help u getting I Will Be There (from Baby One More Time album), Bombastic Love, Cinderella and I Run Away (from Britney album).
Just let me know.

Any way to get the Bombastic Love alternate version?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpY_wy8JDhQ

WhatTheFox

Thank you for these fantastic instrumentals! If I was able to I wouldn't mind helping contribute for some of the Britney and BSB tracks. It would be incredible to have these NSA instrumentals as stems tho!

ct461

Quote from: Tano87 on September 22, 2020, 10:49:28 PM
Looking for westlife instrumentals/karaoke.

I've got a few of all their Sony stuff. Lots of Cheiron and ex-Cheiron. Still looking?

backgammonfiend

amzert

Quote from: Tano87 on June 20, 2021, 03:18:13 PM
More instrumental nsync... no strings attached álbum