• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2 Best Songs since Black and Blue finally released...FULL TRACKS

Started by Lidstrom, November 26, 2009, 10:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

OMG I love it!! It's, as you say, easily their best since The Call.
Thanks so much man!! After running a search on Google, I've realised it was nowhere to be found. Where did you get a hold of it?

I can't wait to listen to the other one!! Is it as good???  ;D

Farooq

Thank you soooo much for the song.. amazing is not enough to discribe the song .. I LOVE IT !!!
can't wait for Best That I Can

This Is Us had a chance to be the best album since Black & Blue but !!!

thanks again .. you made my day :)

Lidstrom

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2009, 11:16:02 PM
Thanks so much man!! After running a search on Google, I've realised it was nowhere to be found. Where did you get a hold of it?

Best that i can is beautiful...its don't wanna lose you now meets show me the meaning of being lonely except more of a happy love song

maxmartin'sfan

*Sabine*

Quote from: Lidstrom on November 26, 2009, 11:24:22 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2009, 11:16:02 PM

Best that i can is beautiful...its don't wanna lose you now meets show me the meaning of being lonely except more of a happy love song

;D ;D Sounds perfect!!
When will you post it?? You made me so impatient!  ;D

Lidstrom

haha i will post in soon maybe a day or 2 or maybe tonight im hungry going to a place nearby GOTTA GO

*Sabine*

maxmartin'sfan

andrea

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on November 26, 2009, 11:41:36 PM
;D Lidstrom I'm sure u are one of the writers  ;)

me too, maybe you're kristian or rami? ;D (i'm seriously trying to find out if "lidstrom" is an anagram ;))

however I think you could be the sound engineer that worked on these two tracks too ;D

whoever you are, Lidstrom, thanks so much for this track, is a very strong one!

Lidstrom

maxmartin'sfan

;D if you are one of the writers or the Sound Engineer I need an internship this next summer  ;D ;D

the track is awesome!  Long live Cheiron Sound!