• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Agnetha from ABBA working with Jörgen Elofsson

Started by turnaround, October 04, 2012, 12:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on November 13, 2013, 12:20:46 PM
Oh - who would have thought.

Agnetha performed live:

Woooow, she really wasn't interested when Gary first asked her... I bet she just couldn't say no to a charity event like this. :) Great stuff! Sounds like they used the track vocals a bit, but it seems she's still singing with it. Can't wait to see the full length performance, such a beautiful song.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on November 18, 2013, 10:57:09 PM
http://www.scandipop.co.uk/agnetha-faltskog-gary-barlow-i-shouldve-followed-you-home-7th-heaven-mix/

Remix of the duet!

I quite like the remix, I guess because they haven't strayed too far from the brilliance of the original. Nothing will ever beat the album version, but I'd happily listen to this over and over!

J_A24

Yeah that song has very good melodies, love the pre. I remember when I first heard the album it was the first song that truly stood out.

turnaround

Gold in the UK

We need a sequel please. The "A" era has been nothing but a big big success!
And I liked it..