• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

A.J Mclean solo album with songs by Kristian Lundin // "London"

Started by maxmartin'sfan, April 15, 2008, 05:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

It might be something to look forward to. But; who will actually care? I don't think this album will be a hit, despite the songwriters.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

oh totally! no one will care except a few BSB fans, not even all BSB fans will buy it just some, it won't be a hit at all! (I'd like to be wrong on that though)
but that doesn't matter, it's something fun for AJ  to do and gives BSB fans something while they're waiting for another BSB album.

*Sabine*

thanks for all the links guys, when is that album coming out?

Unexpected

I have heared some samples from him , and it sounded great , I really can't wait for his album , Plus I love his voice

Khan9898

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1679413439c85319/

AJ and Kristian wrote about 5 songs together for his solo album, London's going to be his first single most likely.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on August 28, 2008, 02:07:39 AM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1679413439c85319/

AJ and Kristian wrote about 5 songs together for his solo album, London's going to be his first single most likely.

thanks khan8989 , I love this song , kristian lundin will make a great job with aj

turnaround

Hey Khan, thanks for this snippet.

This is promising. Kristian and AJ must have been a great bond in BSB already, now it's time for a fantastic solo album.

Btw, welcome Khan, how did you find us?

I just moved the topic and merged it with the other Kristian and AJ one. :)
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Khan, thanks a lot for the snippet! I really like it too. Do you have any more info on the release date of the album?
I'm also pleased to welcome you here on the forum, hope you'll enjoy it! ;)

Rebecca

Thanks Khan for the snippet, so great AJ and Kristian have worked together. Welcome to the forum too!

Unexpected

I really love kristian , Can't Wait for this album to get released

Feelgoodlies

Kristian is my favourite ex Cheiron-er and A.J. is my favourite Backstreet Boy, so, both are a match made in heaven(musically], I can't wait.

Alex Martin

I hope for A.J. his album will not a sufficient album like his producer.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

YES Kristian and A.J I really looking forward to this album...Kristian is my favorite producer....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

ahmed

i'm looking forward to this album too,i'm sure great combination like this will come up with amazing song.

but i wonder why AJ chosed kristian lunidin only from the ex-cheiron team!!, it's weird that he is not working with max.

maxmartin'sfan

the song is just GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

i love the Ethnic voice at the beginning of the song!!!!!!!!
GREAT POP SONG!