• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Allison Iraheta - Friday I'll be Over U (Max Martin)

Started by PG, October 05, 2009, 04:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PG

The debut single from last year's fourth place finisher on American Idol is written by Max (and possibly other people, but I don't know who)--it's got some of the buzziness of Max/Luke work like "Hot 'n Cold" or "My Life Would Suck Without You" but it's a bit more pop-rock/less happy...still really poppy, though.

Listen to the first two minutes or so here:

http://www.popeater.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-allison-irahetas-friday-ill-be-over-u-premiere/

Raul_esp

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  , great pop song , THIS IS MAX MARTIN!

the song has the katy perry style but the voice reminds me to pink.

nshinnosuke

she was my fav of the season, I've always thought that it would be awesome if she works with Kara or even Max...now it came true !!!

Alex Martin

RAGAZZI GRAN CANZONE!!!!!!

GUYS GREAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!

Unexpected

Really liked this though it's another U-Ur hand wanna be, or I can say more of Boring by P!nk right?

Rebecca

Great song, I can't believe it's out already, I thought we'd have to wait ages.
I love how she says Max "pulled it out of his magic box".
But yeah, it sounds like a Pink song for sure, definitely like Boring! I bet Shellback is a co-writer.

sforzando

Great!!!!
I like it. Thanks, PG. I have another song to listen to. ;D

*Sabine*

AMAZING!!! The chorus is incredible!! Much better than 3!

Feelgoodlies

I really liked the song, I knew it was produced or at least touched by Max the minute I heard it without checking the credits!

Izalightblue

I love the song! Yeah, it souds like Boring with a bit of U and ur hand, but I love it, my favorite!

Jack Walker

This is my fave Max track at the moment. The verses are very U + Ur Hand which don't interest me that much, but the chorus... WOW! I can't stop listening!

PG

The songwriter credits for the album are officially out now and can be read here.  Copied and pasted:

1. "Friday I'll Be Over U" (Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha, Tiffany Amber) (Produced by Max Martin & Shellback for Maratone Productions)
2. "Robot Love" (Heather Bright, Warren "Oak" Felder, Johannes Joergensen, Sterling Simms, Gary Glitter, Mike Leander) (Produced By "Oak" of the Knightwritaz for NineTimesNine Entertainment & Uncle Josh for DEEKAY)
3. "Just Like You" (Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha) (Produced by Max Martin & Shellback for Maratone Productions)
4. "Don't Waste The Pretty" (Michael Dennis Smith, Stefanie Ridel, Miriam Nervo, Olivia Nervo) (Produced by Howard Benson)
5. "Scars" (Toby Gad, Elyssa James) (Produced by Toby Gad)
6. "Pieces" (Daniel James, Leah Haywood, Shelly Pieken) (Produced By Dreamlab)
7. "D Is For Dangerous" (Sam Watters, Louis Biancaniello, Michael Biancaniello) (Produced by Sam Watters & Louis Biancaniello for MzMeriq)
8. "Holiday" (Dave Bassett, Dilana Trudy Smith) (Produced by Dave Bassett)
9. "Still Breathing" (Tommy Henriksen, Chioma Eze) (Produced by Howard Benson)
10. "Trouble Is" (Ron Aniello, Shelly Pieken, Aimee Proal) (Produced by Ron Aniello)
11. "No One Else" (Kara DioGuardi, Greg Wells, Alecia Moore) (Produced by Greg Wells)
12. "Beat Me Up" (Kevin Rudolf, Jacob Kasher) (Produced by Kevin Rudolf for BAMF Productions)
13. "You Don't Know Me" (Allison Iraheta, Mitch Allan, David Bassett, David Hodges) (Produced by Mitch Allan & David Hodges)

So TWO Max songs!

There are a bunch of names I'm kind of excited about on there besides Max, though!  Nervo, Pink, Kevin Rudolf, Kara, S*A*M*/Sluggo, etc etc.

nshinnosuke

that sounds promising !!! cant wait for the album....
we're going to have so many Max songs by the end of the year !!!!!!!!!

Alex Martin

Max is very busy....and his songs are ALWAYS GREAT!!!!!!!!!