• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Alexander Kronlund

Started by turnaround, December 27, 2009, 12:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

This is a premiere isn't it?

Alexander Kronlund has a song for Eurovision 2010 national final in Norway.

Here are the credits:

Jealous Cause I Love You

Lyrics: Alexander Kronlund og Laila Samuelsen
Music: Alexander Kronlund, Laila Samuelsen og Lukas Hilbert

Venke Knutson will perform it.

http://www.myspace.com/vknutson

Will be interesting.

http://www.vg.no/musikk/grand-prix/artikkel.php?artid=592628
And I liked it..

Unexpected

He also has a song in Melodifestivalen by  Ola Svensson caled "Unstoppable", also Per Aldeheim has a song on MF by Noll disciplin called "Idiot".

Rebecca

great, hopefully one of the songs make it to the Eurovision.

turnaround

Then we finally see how Alexander really looks like.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Alexander also wrote a song for Ola Svensson from Sweden.

So I guess it's the one on the right.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yeah, that looks like it's Alexander! he's changed a bit since the Cheiron days

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Alexander Kronlund made it to the final with the song "unstoppable"
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

*Sabine*

Wow thanks for this pic! It's really rare to see him! The song is good, overall I really like what he writes...

Raul_esp

i cant find the song unstoppable anywhere , and i want hear it!  :(

Raul_esp

i heard ''unstoppable'' , the song is really great , great work of alexander , the piano thing is very catchy and has stuck in my head.

turnaround

Ola released now a single with 4 tracks on it, there is a new Kronlund song on it :D

Overdrive   Ola, Ola Svensson, Dimitri Stassos, Mikaela Stenström & Sharon Vaughn   
All Over The World   Ola, Alexander Kronlund, Ola Svensson, Tony Nilsson & Mirja Breitholtz      
Still Remember   Ola, Alexander Kronlund, Ola Svensson & Ali Payami   
Unstoppable (The Return of Natalie) [Benji Of Sweden Radio Edit]   Ola, Alexander Kronlund, Hanif Sabzevari, Dimitri Stassos & Ola Svensson
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I read that sometime on a Swedish blog but forgot to post it!

I liked "Still Remember" as well as "Overdrive".

Also, "Dimitri Stassos" is a good producer, I actually liked "Alla" from Sofia as well "Stop" from Sibel, he has couple of songs on "Eric Saade's" album that I really adored! Including "Radioactive" if I remember correctly!

Izalightblue

Raul_esp