• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pink - Raise Your Glass (prod by Max Martin)

Started by Alex Martin, October 05, 2010, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

OMG! , i cant wait for hear it!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

georg_e

OMFG,  AWESOME songgg!!!!   This is gonna be one of Max's biggest, I'm sure  :D  Thanks for telling us,  Alex!!!
                  http://ak.pinkspage.com/    Streaming here on her site.......   

gm33

http://ak.pinkspage.com/

LOVE IT!

Anyone know who the full list of writers/producers? I can't find it in ACE ???
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Raul_esp

woww , great song! , new sound.

Unexpected

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 06, 2010, 12:49:14 AM

Not at all!! it's a copy of tennage dream by Katy perry, but I prefer this to teenage dream, and btw teenage dream has started to grow on me a bit.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on October 06, 2010, 01:21:14 AM
Quote from: Raul_esp on October 06, 2010, 12:49:14 AM

Not at all!! it's a copy of tennage dream by Katy perry, but I prefer this to teenage dream, and btw teenage dream has started to grow on me a bit.

yes ,you're right , in the second listen i realised of it , the structure of the song is very semble ,althought the production is different to ''teenage dream''.

this song is a grower!

Out

Gosh, the song is just incredible! I've just realized how much I miss new Pink's stuff and hope to hear it everywhere very soon. Adding to my shelf of Max's masterpieces.

JackSnr

Not bad at all. It's no 3 in my opinion but a nice little anthem for New Years  ;) Raise your glass to THE YEAR OF MAX MARTIN!!!
It's cool that he is using those low piano notes again, very 90's  :D

By the way, I've uploaded some songs that I've written for your critique under the "Other music artists and off-topic section". If you have any spare time, that would be great!

Alex Martin

Remind me It's all your fault and not teenage dream.....

AMAZING SONG!!!!! Another HIT!!!

Chris Kleiner

Raul_esp

omg , i'm absolutely addicted to this , after a fwe listen the song is AMAZING , specially the chorus.

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 06, 2010, 03:51:42 PM
omg , i'm absolutely addicted to this , after a fwe listen the song is AMAZING , specially the chorus.
I agree!!    The one it reminds me of with the guitar intro is "Whattya Want From me"....not like a copy, just the style. Pink has so much emotion in the song....so strong......love the drums, too!!!

Unexpected

It's been reported on an australian forum that the greatest hits will include her version of whataya want from me.