• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

re-produced Chandelier for Coco Jones

Started by jessenemitz, October 07, 2014, 07:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessenemitz

you guys might like this... I'm from Nashville.... but I take a lot of cues from the Swedes. I've lurked the forum now and then but thought I would post something relevant. Didn't get a ton of time to mix and vocals had to be rushed but I ended up liking how it turned out for a quickie project... I really respect Greg so I wanted to pick up where he left off and spin the arrangement.

http://youtu.be/IUbJvwAf6YQ

Lots of JV-2080, se1-x, virus ti, and juno with a bit of Xln pianos. I apologize if this isn't the right forum for this... Just let me know if I should move. Peace guys.

J

AdamKhan

ferser1

Neat... :)

Can u share the instrumental?? I'll go try to cover aswell :)