• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - WITNESS album (incl. Bon Appétit & Chained To The Rhythm)

Started by melodicmoonlight, July 15, 2016, 05:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Dagny herself told it on Norwegian newspaper that the song is based on her song.

But they credited all.
And I liked it..

nanofives

It's very reminiscent to dagny's song, I like the original song way more, but it's not bad, it's very middle of the road.

j.fco.morales

I love both songs. Love the harmonies on the chorus -or post chorus?-, she did something similar on 365.

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tet3r7GT_zU

Katy Perry Talks Never Really Over + New Music/Album

She said she had the song since August 2018 and wasn't really sure if it was a good one.
She wrote a song called Harley's on Hawaii, about a trip with his boyfriend.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 17, 2019, 06:26:18 PM
[...]
She wrote a song called Harley's on Hawaii, about a trip with his boyfriend.
Whose boyfriend?
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

So Katy Perry wrote a song about Orlando Bloom's - who's most likely not gay - boyfriend?
I'm very confused right now.
Vila i frid Dag

AlexanderLaBrea

No, he said that it's written about Orlando Bloom who was her boyfriend then, now fiancée.

j.fco.morales

B Steady

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on July 21, 2019, 11:30:12 AM
No, he said that it's written about Orlando Bloom who was her boyfriend then, now fiancée.

No, José said that it's written about "his" boyfriend, so it's obviously about a man's boyfriend.
After asking "Whose boyfriend?" the reply was "Then boyfriend now fiancé Orlando Bloom."
So I assume he meant Orlando's boyfriend.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on July 22, 2019, 12:33:12 PM
No, José said that it's written about "his" boyfriend, so it's obviously about a man's boyfriend.
After asking "Whose boyfriend?" the reply was "Then boyfriend now fiancé Orlando Bloom."
So I assume he meant Orlando's boyfriend.

Touché hahaha
Well, her boyfriend...

nanofives

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/532i1dgoGKIc74TCTOCptg?si=HIatx4YKSeyjBRcIPI40ow[/spotify]

So... This guy won the trial against Katy Perry whom accused her of copying his beat on Dark Horse. I think this is even worse than what happened with Pharrell and Robin Thicke

B Steady

I hope he at least makes the best out of his five minutes of fame.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Everything has been done. I'm impressed they didn't make an agreement and went to trial...

turnaround

"Katy Perry and Others Must Pay $2.8 Million Over 'Dark Horse,' Jury Says"

QuoteAccording to the verdict, Ms. Perry must pay $550,000, while her label, Capitol Records, owes nearly $1.3 million. Ms. Perry's five collaborators in writing the song were also ordered to pay, including the star producers Max Martin, who owes $253,000, and Dr. Luke, who owes $61,000 personally, while his company, Kasz Money Inc., owes $189,000.

nytimes
And I liked it..