• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright, It's OK

Started by Feelgoodlies, March 14, 2009, 06:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

Quote from: nshinnosuke on June 09, 2009, 04:57:48 PM
great album,very Max/Luke and Avril Lavigne...if you love this album you'll love Lucy Woodward's album released back in 2003...she's much better than Sandy !!

Are you serious??!! I know this lucy girl she's the one who sang Dumb Girls, isn't she? no way she's even close to the level of sandys worst song, I'm sorry but this comparision made me lose my mind!

Feelgoodlies

Oh wow, It's Alright, It's OK debuts at 13 on the German chart, that's really great even higher than If U Seek Amy!

Her album is just fantastic, and NO it doesn't sound like Max/Luke at all, it's very "Frame Of Mind" from Sandy!

Lucy woodward has a good voice, I love "Blindsided" but her album isn't anywhere as great as Frame Of Mind or Headstrong, that';s just my opinion!

Alex Martin

This album sounds like max/luke style.Stop!!! Sandy frame of mind is an average album and doesn't sound like ashley tisdale songs.

Unexpected

We better call it a day and stop this conversation and everyone keep his opinions; just a little note not every pop/rock song is Max/Luke inspired!! and not every pop tune is cheiron inspired, and really people will forever compare any pop/rock sound to Avril lavige and Kelly clarkson and every female pop artist to britney spears, that's the reason why great talents in the past (Jessica simpson, Tonya mitchell, willa ford) have all flopped from the unreasonable comparision and NOW Ashley tisdale and many other will fail because of the compariosion to kelly c. and avril l.

Alex Martin

If your lead single(it's all right ok)is the copy/paste of so what I THINK IS NATURAL FOE EVERYONE compare Ashley to pink.

Didn't ashley hear the song SO WHAT before today? ? ? ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 09, 2009, 09:14:22 PM
This album sounds like max/luke style.Stop!!! Sandy frame of mind is an average album and doesn't sound like ashley tisdale songs.
Alex, what is it with you?, The album doesn't sound like Max and Luke at all, name me songs that are similar?, you need to play it more and more to realise that it does sound like Frame Of Mind, that's if you own "Frame Of Mind" and really have heard it properly, believe me, I don't judge randomly, I have heard both albums and I think they have the same mood!

Feelgoodlies

It's Alright, It's OK(Live on Wetten Dass), a German HUGE show, this has helped her album being BOUGHT alot now guys!

My current favourite song of the album is "Overrated", omg I loooooove it!, Twin are the hottest thing at the moment for me!

*Sabine*

thanks for the video darling! It's really good!
I also love this show, if I remember well, Brit has been there a couple of times!

Rebecca

She's great in that video, I like the song but it is quite like So What though.
Is her album really worth buying?

*Sabine*

I downloaded the album. I think it's generally good but no song is original, it is a bit too much random. I think the songs are easily forgettable and are a basic copy/paste of the current successful songs.  Anyways, they're still nice to listen to, especially for us Cheiron fans, but nothing so wonderful.

Unexpected

I'm really loving the album, So far the best album of 2009 (at least until No Angels album in August  :D)

@ Rebecca, it's really good album, listen to some snippets if you're not sure.

Alex Martin

BEST BORING album of 2009.I think will be a flop.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 16, 2009, 04:49:23 PM
BEST BORING album of 2009.I think will be a flop.
::) ::), who cares about flop? Didn't you like that Lesley album?, which is a complete FLOP, the thing is I really loved the production of the album, and that's what matters!

Rebecca the album is really good, as Sabine said it's very out there, I mean if you like the girl pop/rock thing, then this I recommend!

Alex Martin

Do You want compare the promotion for ashley tisdale to lesley roy?
I'm sure lesley with the same promotion can do much better than miss tysdale.

No joke guys,unbeautiful is a great album with words and music a high level. Ashley is a teen-age pop rock.

Rebecca

Thanks for that, I will go and listen to some snippets
I have been thinking that it might just be easily forgettable.