• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Lady GaGa song: Alejandro

Started by *Sabine*, November 14, 2009, 06:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0O-oBg3Moo

I just LOVE this song, i loved it instantly, that's exactly my style.
I think it sounds so much like Ace of Base, both musically and also the way she sings it. I read somewhere Ace of Base is her favourite pop group. Eh Eh, Nothing else I can say already had this kind of sound too. I hope she keeps doing that style, it's perfect for her!
Oh gosh I'm a big GaGa fan now, Paparazzi and Bad Romance are also awesome. She's really talented and original! Her videos are WOW!!
And you Cheiron fans, what do you think??

nshinnosuke

I love it too but Telephone is the real deal !!!! it was a reject from Britney's Circus from Darkchild

Alex Martin

GAGA DEDICATED THE SONG A MOI ;D ALEJANDRO MARTIN ;)

Raul_esp

maxmartin'sfan

Alex Martin

....in My nightmares....cos i hate lady gaga  ;D

Feelgoodlies

I think I talked about that. RedOne tends to use that Ace Of Base style lately, I noticed that in "Dumb" from Alexandra Burke and another songs I heard!

The song is OK, nothing special Sabine.

Unexpected

:o :o The song is ok at its best, I don't know what happens here lately, you all seems to be ignoring the true cherion sounds and start following this non-sense music, I like this kinda songs sometimes but it waaaay far from being my favorite style.

Sorry Sabine didn't mean anything I was just surrpised to see that you loved it that much!!!!!!

*Sabine*

Well, I've always been an Ace of Base fan!  ;D
I think Lady Gaga sounds exactly like Linn in that song... which sounds like AOB's Don't turn around!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RYo0JpT410
Some people even mention it in the comments.

It's ok if you don't like it that much, I'm not vexed!
;)

Raul_esp

I love lady gaga and the new style , the album has leaked and it's amazing , alejandro sounds like don't tourn around yes , I love ace of base too.

Rebecca

I love this new song too. I love this new Ace of Base/Redone style.

Feelgoodlies

From the whole new GaGa bunch, I really liked "Monster". RedOne did a very good job there. I know nothing special, a new copy and paste. but I liked it!

georg_e

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 14, 2009, 06:36:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0O-oBg3Moo

I just LOVE this song, i loved it instantly, that's exactly my style.
I think it sounds so much like Ace of Base, both musically and also the way she sings it. I read somewhere Ace of Base is her favourite pop group. Eh Eh, Nothing else I can say already had this kind of sound too. I hope she keeps doing that style, it's perfect for her!
Oh gosh I'm a big GaGa fan now, Paparazzi and Bad Romance are also awesome. She's really talented and original! Her videos are WOW!!
And you Cheiron fans, what do you think??
Love this song too --my favorite of hers now. That chorus is just fantastic!  I have the feeling ABBA would've sounded really good on this song too :)

nshinnosuke

yeah I prefer Alejandro to Monster too

Raul_esp

confirmed , alejandro will be the next single!