• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Howdy!

Started by MicH, December 02, 2010, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MicH

Hello all! :)

I'm 21 year old male from cold, cold Finland ( Sweden's neighbourcountry ).

I have browsed this great forum of like-minded people for a while until I decided to register. So now I did it  ;)

My ambitions are very much in the pop / r&b songwriting and producing game and as you can assume, Max and catchy pop in general is pretty much my path of music. Actually he was my influence even when I knew nothing as a 8-10 year old watching MTV when britneys and such broke thru. I have always been a fan of those songs!

Here are my instrumental demos/tracks: http://www.myspace.com/mich89tunes

Haven't updated myspace for a while because while ago I made the leap from PC to Mac running Logic 9 workhorse. The tracks in my myspace page are made with FL Studio 8 + old pc that broke down  :) ( R.I.P. )

Now you know something. p.s Have a nice weekend! ( it's soon )

georg_e

Hey MicH, welcome, and congratulations on your tracks -- it's excellent work!  :-)

MicH

Raul_esp

Welcome to the forum!!

Izalightblue

Hey, Mich! Welcome! Your songs are great!

Rebecca

welcome to the forum MitH
well done on your music, it's really cool!

MicH

Thanks people  :) I appreciate it!