• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

max martin sounds!

Started by nznexus, November 14, 2013, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tano87

Is that sample available somewhere? :)

nznexus

by the way the bells in britney spears song is from a plugin called ultimate sound bank ultra focus

http://www.uvi.net/en/

this...

http://www.uvi.net/en/musical-toys/complete-toy-museum.html

if u want max martin style osunds get this http://www.uvi.net/en/composer-tools/plugsound-pro.html

this is taken from maratone website

Mac Pro 2x2,26 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
    Apple Cinema Display
    iZ ADA
    ProTools HD5
    Digidesign Expansion Chassis
    Digidesign Midi I/O
    Pro Tools 10
    Software synths and plug-ins from, Antares, Arturia, Audioease, Avid, Bestservice, Celemony, D16, Line 6, LinPlug, McDSP, MetricHalo, Native Instruments, Sound Toys, Spectrasonics, SynchroArts, UltimateSoundBank, XLN Audio Addictive Drums, XLN Audio Addictive Keys, Wave Machanics and Waves
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Tano87

Yeah but I don't think they're the same stuff from 2000.
For example I'm trying also to have the same drum sections result with kick and snare but everything always ends up with sound out of place...like they're not the same stuff...

nznexus

well max martin sounds nothing the same today as he did way back then in 2001.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Tano87

Obviously but nowdays he's very "like the others"...I think he lost his sound.
I listen to one of nowdays song and I feel like anyone could have produced it.

B Steady

Quote from: Tano87 on April 23, 2014, 09:03:30 PM
Obviously but nowdays he's very "like the others"...I think he lost his sound.
I listen to one of nowdays song and I feel like anyone could have produced it.

Then you're not that much into production or your ears got worse
Vila i frid Dag

Tano87

The tecniques are always amazing. I'm not talking about that.
I'm talking about the fact that from 1996 to 2001 when you heard a new song on the radio it was easy to understand that that song was a song by him, by the sound.
Nowdays it doesn't happen anymore...

B Steady

Quote from: Tano87 on April 24, 2014, 12:25:12 PM
I'm talking about the fact that from 1996 to 2001 when you heard a new song on the radio it was easy to understand that that song was a song by him, by the sound.

I'm not talking about that either ???

I still recognize Max Martin because he has a distinctive sound.
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: Tano87 on April 24, 2014, 12:25:12 PM

.. i agree wit u

Raul_esp

Nowadays is more difficult to recognize him in Radio , but I still do sometimes.

Tano87

Here is a sweep effect that is very similar to the one used on Oops!...I Did It Again.

http://powerfx.com/products/989244417

I don't think that the Sci-Fi samples are the real one used by Max.

nznexus

its called ambient sweep and is from the roland jv

Tano87

Are you sure it sounds different than how it sounds on the songs...they're longer and use to go higher