• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sanna Nielsen - "Undo" (EP written and produced by David Kreuger Per Magnusson)

Started by turnaround, February 20, 2014, 05:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 11, 2014, 10:57:21 PM
I just can't with the whole situacion about the contestant from Austria...

i dont even understand why this faggot won lol
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nznexus on May 12, 2014, 12:19:13 AM
i dont even understand why this faggot won lol

Do you think is appropiate to name a person as "faggot"? Because I don't.

To me, all this situation was created to get some buzz about the contestant and the festival.
The dude isn't a tranvestite or transexual, he's just a bearded guy with tons of make up to gain attention to win the competition.
He only did it for that, and that's what I don't like about the whole story... and people doesn't seem to notice a thing about it!

turnaround

And I liked it..

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Raul_esp

I like the Austria's song , But the Sweden one was the best , it's a pity it didn't win.

turnaround

Just for your interest. I banned nxnexus for 2 days. I think he needs time to think about his word choice.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Glad "Undo" did great. This means we're gonna have more of David Kreuger in the upcoming MelFest editions!

j.fco.morales

Sweden was #2, right?

And thank you for the information about banning nexus, turnaround :)

turnaround

Sweden was 3rd. The Netherlands made the 2nd place with a glorious country song.

I loved all the Scandinavian songs.  And I'm sure David will be back for MF. But hopefully he has some cuts before (Sanna album is about to be released)
And I liked it..

Eddie Krommer

Quote from: turnaround on May 13, 2014, 12:37:31 PM
Just for your interest. I banned nxnexus for 2 days. I think he needs time to think about his word choice.

Thank you.

Axel

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: turnaround on May 13, 2014, 12:37:31 PM

Good Choice.. :)

turnaround

And I liked it..

nznexus