• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hitmaker Max Martin, ABBA's Björn Ulvaeus Form 'Music Rights Awareness' Organiza

Started by turnaround, September 12, 2016, 11:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7503642/max-martin-abba-bjorn-ulvaeus-form-music-rights-awareness-organization

QuoteSwedish hitmaker Max Martin, ABBA member Björn Ulvaeus and pop songwriter Niclas Molinder are forming Music Rights Awareness, an organization that will work to educate musicians about their rights. Each will serve on the board of directors. Music Rights Awareness will work internationally, and its first project, Music Rights In Africa, will aim to educate songwriters in Rwanda, Malawi and Tanzania.

QuoteAlso important: The imprimatur of Max Martin, easily the most successful songwriter of the past 20 years. "I believe in the cause and I believe in the people," Martin says via email, "and by supporting Music Rights Awareness I very much hope, and believe, we can make a difference."

https://www.facebook.com/musicrightsawareness         

http://musicrightsawareness.org

And I liked it..

bugmenot

Video:

QuoteChained to a Beat: Your touch is driving me insane, I think I'm so in love. Your look is like, I will explain it, You got me so in love, but baby will you ever let me in 'cause babe I got you under my skin.

Auddly announces a deal with Universal Music Publishing Group for the company to begin using its software to help manage and track song data.

onepass

OMG thats LAUGHABLE!  Didn't Max Steal lyrics from another person back in the day? Now he wants to talk about music rights? Shame on him!

turnaround

And I liked it..

onepass

There were a couple.  One in Sweden at Cheiron when Max took a few songs he didn't want to pay for and called it "paying his dues" another from a girl in Utah who Luke met with his Prescription Songs advertisement.  Luke and Max were working on the same stolen songs together for the last 10 years.  Max was semi-decent before he met Luke, then again maybe Luke was semi decent before he met Max and Sony.  LOL!!!  Doesn't really matter they both steal any songs they can get their hands on.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: onepass on March 26, 2018, 10:18:19 PM
There were a couple.  One in Sweden at Cheiron when Max took a few songs he didn't want to pay for and called it "paying his dues" another from a girl in Utah who Luke met with his Prescription Songs advertisement.  Luke and Max were working on the same stolen songs together for the last 10 years.  Max was semi-decent before he met Luke, then again maybe Luke was semi decent before he met Max and Sony.  LOL!!!  Doesn't really matter they both steal any songs they can get their hands on.

Let's hear the songs.

nanofives

Quote from: bugmenot on February 05, 2018, 04:58:27 PM
Auddly announces a deal with Universal Music Publishing Group for the company to begin using its software to help manage and track song data.

It's nice to see Max in any way, weird because we don't see him often doing advertisement, and he sounded a little bit scripted. The app looks great though, I don't know if any of you would use it.

bugmenot

Hi, my name is Max Martin. Video

You can tell which is living in Stockholm and which — in LA.