• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jaira Burns - Ugly

Started by nanofives, July 06, 2017, 05:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Jaira Burns, Main Artist - Cirkut, Producer - Billboard, Producer - Brett McLaughlin, Author, Composer - Alexandra Hughes, Author, Composer - Henry Walter, Author, Composer - Mathieu Jomphe Lépine, Author, Composer

I like the reggae vibes and it reminds me a little bit to Allie X

turnaround

No Cheiron writers involved, moving it to the Other music section.

Will listen to the song and check back.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on July 06, 2017, 05:09:02 AM
Jaira Burns, Main Artist - Cirkut, Producer - Billboard, Producer - Brett McLaughlin, Author, Composer - Alexandra Hughes, Author, Composer - Henry Walter, Author, Composer - Mathieu Jomphe Lépine, Author, Composer

I like the reggae vibes and it reminds me a little bit to Allie X

Alexandra Hughes is Allie X.

nanofives

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 07, 2017, 08:04:50 PM
Alexandra Hughes is Allie X.
Lol, I don't know how I missed that

j.fco.morales

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/album/1COYJVkWo2wHdz5UehGouY[/spotify]

An 8 song set was released today.
3 Ryan Tedder co-writes. Also Sir Nolan, Ed Kidd Boggart and Stargate have songs here.

My fave is This Time Around.
Ugly is not included on the set.