• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Christina aguilera - Max martin

Started by Raul_esp, July 04, 2012, 12:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Joshua

Cool, I knew it would have to be a dance track!

Axel

gm33

That's awesome news!

I'm not sure if anyone else feels like I do, but she should have worked with Max or other associated producers long ago. I know it's not Max (Benny and Shellback is close enough), but I feel like her bridge in "Moves Like Jagger" ("You wanna know how to make me smile ...) is the best lines in her whole whole career. Hearing her voice over a Maratone-produced song was amazing!

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Axel

I absolutely agree, she absolutely killed it in Moves like Jagger.

I still can't believe the song only consists of two chords. Makes me pound my head against a metal wall.

Proves again that simplicity is all you need. And that this is really hard to pull off in a great way.

Feelgoodlies

Guys this has been circulating since January. I even read the rumored title of the track which is something like "Love My Body" or "Your Body".... I don't know something along the lines. But I wanted to wait for an official source.

I'm sure Max worked comfortably with Christina  since you know she is a great vocalist.

Rebecca

fantastic news! finally Christina will have a proper come-back. I love her on Moves Like Jagger too.

Raul_esp

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.