• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

One Direction second album and single "Live While We’re Young"

Started by turnaround, August 23, 2012, 02:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

AMAZING news.

QuoteTaken from poptastic:

One Direction's new single is called 'Live While We're Young'.

How do we know this? Because they've said as much in the 25-second long video clip we've plonked at the bottom of this 'news' story.

As Harry says, the single will be available to pre-order tonight at midnight while the actual 'street date' is September 30.

According to a press release, the single's been written with Savan Kotecha, Rami Yacoub & Carl Falk (i.e. the people that helped make 'What Makes You Beautiful' so amazing), and the album also features collaborations with Dr Luke (amazing), Shellback (amazing) and Toby Gad (amazing).

Ed Sheeran's on there too, but you can't have everything.

The album's out at some point in November.

Exciting stuff. Hopefully Max is also on board!

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/one-directions-new-single-has-a-title-and-their-album-sounds-like-it-will-be-amazing/98967
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

very interesting that Dr Luke has written for One Direction, he hasn't written for that many male artists compared to all the females. Nice to see Shellback there too. Max has got to be involved somewhere!
Looking forward to the new album.

turnaround

Already very high in the album charts worldwide. (pre-orders of the single)
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Pop orgasm! I wish their songs were sung by a female singer or a girlband.. I just don't really like these guys.

turnaround

"Live While We're Young" was written by Savan Kotecha, Rami Yacoub and Carl Falk - the trio of songwriters behind 1D's massive "What Makes You Beautiful".

http://www.novafm.com.au/article/one-directions-live-while-were-young-breaks-pre-order-records

Album is called "Take me home"

http://www.novafm.com.au/article/one-directions-new-album-take-me-home-details-leaked
And I liked it..

Unexpected

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Single cover:

From Cheiron site:

Here's a list of no less than NINE (!) titles of songs recorded by One Direction, co-written by Rami Yacoub and Kristian Lundin, most likely to be released on their upcoming album "Take Me Home", due November 9th!

Max and Rami on the same album but of course NOT on the same songs.  :( ::)
Shellback with Rami though :)

Some of the songs are co-written by 1D and these guys I haven't heard before

Kristoffer Fogelmark
http://www.myspace.com/kristofferfogelmark

and
Andreas Albin Nedler

"BACK FOR YOU"
(Rami Yacoub / Savan Kotecha / ...)

"CHANGE MY MIND"
(Rami Yacoub / Carl Falk / Savan Kotecha)

"HEART ATTACK"
(Kristian Lundin / Rami Yacoub / Carl Falk / Savan Kotecha / Shellback)

"KISS YOU"
(Kristian Lundin / Rami Yacoub / Carl Falk / Savan Kotecha / Shellback / ...)

"LAST FIRST KISS"
(Rami Yacoub / Carl Falk / Savan Kotecha / ...)

"LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG" (lead single)

"MAGIC"

"NOBODY COMPARES"
(Rami Yacoub / Carl Falk / Savan Kotecha / Shellback)

"STILL THE ONE"
(Rami Yacoub / Carl Falk / Savan Kotecha / ...)

All of these songs are published under "MXM MUSIC", maybe Max is executive producer?

And I liked it..

Unexpected

Hope all of these song makes the album or at lease all leak, so excited to hear the Krisian Lundin tracks  :) :)

Joshua

OH! MY! This is the best news I've heard all year, I'm am so excited and shocked. So many songs! Plus if Max is executive producer it will be even more perfect. That could actually explain Shellback working with Rami and Kristian. What is the song with Max as writer though?

Thanks for the news! :)

Khan9898

I tweeted Carl, Rami, and BSB asking if they were going to work together or a divorce occured. Carl said "no hard feelings!".  :( Lame