• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Delta Goodrem.....Jorgen elofsson....Kristian Lundin...

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", July 04, 2007, 06:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Her single went No.1 here and her album will go No.1 for sure.

I'm sure Delta would love to tour in Europe - you never know

turnaround

It is so OBVIOUS "I can't break it to my heart", I recognized it instantly :D

Beautiful midtempo song, guys!  :)

The other Swedish song "Guardian" is also very very beautiful!!
And I liked it..

gilad

The new Delta album for free download :

purepop5.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i really love it...... lundin and the location guys, amazing songs, amazing album,, anyone know realese Europe???
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Tiiger

I couldn't stop myself from listening to a few of the songs. "I Can't Break it to My Heart" is WONDERFUL!  :o
Also The Guardian.. amazing.  :o
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Markus1981

I Can't Break It To My Heart is really fab, my favourite of what I have listened to from the album so far.

ITS ALIVE

"In this life" and "I can't break it to my heart" are the only good songs. Will this album break her in the US... I doubt it. If I was her US record company i'd be releasing a hybrid album that included the best songs from all three of her Australian albums plus "Flawed".

Rebecca

Quote from: ITS ALIVE on October 24, 2007, 09:44:05 AM
"In this life" and "I can't break it to my heart" are the only good songs. Will this album break her in the US... I doubt it. If I was her US record company i'd be releasing a hybrid album that included the best songs from all three of her Australian albums plus "Flawed".

I agree, I bought her album, wasn't too impressed with most of the songs - too many ballads. I think she has no chance in the US. Though a hybrid album is a good idea.

Markus1981

I've listened to the album a coupl of times now and agree that it is actually a bit boring. Too many slow songs and they start to merge into one after a while. There are a couple of great tracks but as a whole it's nothing amazing. A hybrid ablum sounds like a great idea for the US market. Thinking about it how great would that album be with the best tracks of all 3 albums on it plus Together We Are One for me - I love that song.

Unexpected

The album is Boring !!  ???  I thought it would be better

Rebecca

Turnaround, what's your thoughts on Delta's album?
I know you're a big fan! did it live up to your expectations?

Tiiger

The album needs more uptempo songs. The best song is without a shade of doubt "I Can't Break it to My Heart" - the melody is brilliant, no surprise really...
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

Quote from: Rebecca on October 26, 2007, 02:34:13 PM
Turnaround, what's your thoughts on Delta's album?
I know you're a big fan! did it live up to your expectations?
Oh I needed some time as it's really a big difference to the other 2 albums but now I can say it is very good and it has been worth the wait.

Yes, there aren't many up-tempo songs but some wonderful highlights like "I can't break it to my heart", "The guardian", "Woman" (which sounds like a Westlife song)  :)

It fits her new look, a new chapter, a different side of her, well done.

"Believe again" isn't the best choice for the second single, but I hope it will do well.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Album entered at #1 in Australia, with 70 000 units in only one week.
And I liked it..