• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jennifer Lopez working with MAX - Single "First Love"

Started by Eddie Krommer, March 18, 2014, 03:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

It's not Max best track recently but still a good pop track in my opinion
And I liked it..

J_A24

Voodoo

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on May 02, 2014, 09:39:41 AM
About Ilya, he's a swedish songwriter/producer and supposedly the story goes like this: He's a gamer, so is Shellback and that other dude who made "I wish" whos name I can't remember right now. The three of them are playing FIFA right, and got to talking about music and it turns out that Ilya (and the other guy) has this rough outline of a song. They finish it together, and its success together with the connection to Shellback probably was the reason to him now working with the big shots.

Seriously?!! Thats frickin awesome! Good for him. Where did you hear that?!

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

AlexanderLaBrea

Yeah! Pretty "right place, right time".

Spoke to a friend within the industry here in Stockholm!

Voodoo

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on May 08, 2014, 02:18:07 PM
Yeah! Pretty "right place, right time".

Spoke to a friend within the industry here in Stockholm!

Yep! Good for him.

georg_e

Rebecca

Thanks, it's amazing how Max and Savan can have a conversation with someone and then a few days later have a new song written

nznexus

she doesnt sound like jennifer lopez in that track haha  :)
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: georg_e on May 09, 2014, 02:44:10 AM
         J-Lo talks about how they came up with the concept for the song........http://radio.com/2014/05/07/jennifer-lopez-interview-aka-first-love/

Come on, she just can't talk about her involvement when she doesn't have writing credits or had a conversations with the songwriters about the lyrics... B*tch please!!

Axel

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on July 17, 2014, 04:22:06 PM
         http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/jennifer-lopez-has-had-a-water-mite-named-after-her/129256/    Highest honor in music!!!

"We're sure she'll be very honoured and perhaps the less we know about how her videos kept Vlad and co in a 'good mood' during those long days away from home, the better."

:D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on July 20, 2014, 08:33:23 AM
"We're sure she'll be very honoured and perhaps the less we know about how her videos kept Vlad and co in a 'good mood' during those long days away from home, the better."

:D
So shocking that PopJustice made a joke about this high honor of a water-mite named after her.
    They're just jealous!! :-D :-D