• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Austin Mahone - What About Love (POP GEM)

Started by Feelgoodlies, June 05, 2013, 05:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

To me doesn't sound good, sounds out of date... and his voice doesn't do justice: lack of personality and character.

nznexus

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 24, 2014, 11:04:25 PM
To me doesn't sound good, sounds out of date... and his voice doesn't do justice: lack of personality and character.

I know that. But why do you have a lack of music produciton skill?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 23, 2014, 02:04:27 PM
OMG Redone did an amazing job bringing back the Cheiron sound!

"Next To You"
"Secret"
"Can't Fight This Love"
"The One I've Waited For a cheiron ballad! ;D

Amazing!! , pure Cheiron , I want it in HQ , RedOne I love U!  ;D

maxmartin'sfan

The album is fantastic!!!!

"Secret" is a copy/paste of "I wanna be with you" haha Amazing!!!!

Feelgoodlies

It's amazing how he made our dream come true bringing back the sound we wanted for a long time. RedOne thank you.

Austin also did a good job portraying the sound vocally!

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Woww , ''Secret'' is AMAAAZING , So old-School Cheiron , I love it. Actually I love all the RedOne songs in the album.

andrea

Quote from: Matteo87 on May 28, 2014, 07:00:59 PM
;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy7IC8Ha-wk

"The one I've waited for" is so great, the best!

This song is drug! I can't stop listen to this since yesterday, great work!  :D

Rebecca

wow, yes, The One I've Been Waiting is fantastic!

Matteo87

I say wrong or RedOne has worked for a few time at Cheiron Studios?
By the way, he is the first Cheiron fan!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

AlexanderLaBrea

He wanted to work for Cheiron, but they chose Rami instead. RedOne did however write parts of "Baby One More Time", uncredited though by his own demand ;) Him and Max are not very good friends... I don't think he holds any grudges for not being a part of Cheiron though, seeing as how successful he's been on his own, and he's been working with Rami etc. after ofcourse.

Matteo87

Wow, I never knew he did write some parts of Baby One More Time!
I know he did produce something for 5ive

Khan9898

Ah didn't see this thread, i posted Secret in the RedOne one. Secret is so Backstreet its awesome! Its a combo of Boys Will Be Boys, I Wanna Be With You, Backstreets Back, and a bit of Its Gotta Be You/LTL.

Jules

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on May 30, 2014, 11:57:42 AM
[...] RedOne did however write parts of "Baby One More Time", uncredited though by his own demand ;)

Source / proof?  ???

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on May 30, 2014, 11:57:42 AM
Him and Max are not very good friends... [...]

Source / proof?

AlexanderLaBrea

People who have worked with RedOne and Rami. Also people working at Rami's club here in Stockholm.