• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Austin Mahone - What About Love (POP GEM)

Started by Feelgoodlies, June 05, 2013, 05:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on May 31, 2014, 03:10:58 AM
People who have worked with RedOne and Rami. Also people working at Rami's club here in Stockholm.

Sounds like the regular gossip?!

AlexanderLaBrea

When these kind of things comes from people from within that fairly small circle of people, it's usually true. If you think about it, the possibility of it being true is pretty big anyway. 

turnaround

I love this EP

Can't Fight This Love is so Epicentre. Glad Fredrik Thomander is back. I wish this was a full album of pop songs like these.

Redone brought Max and Rami together back then. Don't know about and RedOne Cheiron related stories. But it's kinda odd that RedOne has not worked with max all.
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on May 31, 2014, 02:32:25 PM
If you think about it, the possibility of it being true is pretty big anyway.

Of RedOne co-writing "BOMT"?  ???

There's not one single song that RedOne ever did with Denniz and/or Max, so how would the chances here be "pretty big"? lol

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on May 31, 2014, 08:04:30 PM
But it's kinda odd that RedOne has not worked with RedOne at all.

Is it odd?
I mean, technically he would have to clone himself to achieve that goal, right? LMAO  :-X ;D

AlexanderLaBrea

Look, RedOne met and worked with Rami before Rami joined Cheiron. They needed another guy and chose Rami over RedOne. Rami, of course brought a lot of ideas to Cheiron - out of which one was what eventually became "Hit me...". One big difference is that The chorus was the verse on RedOne's version. Max had offered RedOne songwriting credit when he learned that he had written that part, but RedOne allegedly turned it down as he wanted all creed or none. They are supposed to have had a pretty bitter conversation about this, and yes, since then they have not worked together nor has RedOne done anything with Cheiron.

Jules

Doesn't make sence (to me) at all. If this story would have happened the way you're saying, and considering the success of BOMT, RedOne would've sued.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: turnaround on May 31, 2014, 08:04:30 PM
I love this EP

Can't Fight This Love is so Epicentre. Glad Fredrik Thomander is back. I wish this was a full album of pop songs like these.

Yes. He has once told me that he was working work with Austin, but it was a long time I guess. Great job.

Raul_esp

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on May 30, 2014, 11:57:42 AM
He wanted to work for Cheiron, but they chose Rami instead. RedOne did however write parts of "Baby One More Time", uncredited though by his own demand ;) Him and Max are not very good friends... I don't think he holds any grudges for not being a part of Cheiron though, seeing as how successful he's been on his own, and he's been working with Rami etc. after ofcourse.

:o :o it's a Bomb!! , If it's true everything would make sense. Max Martin Feat Rami Feat RedOne , The dream team of pop Wrote The best pop song ever.

Khan9898

RedOne (Nadhir) and Rami were indeed friends prior to Rami joining Cheiron. RedOne also pitched songs to BSB for Black and Blue but they never went far.

Theirs no need for RedOne and Max to work together, RedOne's entire camp is somewhat of a Cheiron mirror in their melodies and production.

Matteo87

The more I listen to it the more I like it. So "lundish" album...
Now my favourite uptempo is "Can't fight for this love". I hope it will be released as a single!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Unexpected

I love this EP, it' so 90s, the only two producers who still do the POP I loved are Redone and Kristian Lundin, 8) 8)

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: turnaround on June 06, 2014, 11:10:41 AM
#5 in the Billboard 200.

Congrats!

wow, fantastic! congratulations.

I just bought the cd today, good solid album

btw, I don't believe Redone wrote any of Baby One More Time, he would have sued for writing credits for sure after it became successful.