• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Collaboration?

Started by jelfmusic, August 01, 2015, 03:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelfmusic

Hey Guys

I noticed all the other collab threads on here have dried up and I really want to make some music with some fellow Cheiron fans.

I am a topliner myself but was hoping that we could get a team together of active producers and writers and collaborate with eachover ..... after all most great Cheiron songs are written by around 5-6 people.

I have attached a link to some of my previous topline work so you guys can check it out.

It would be great if you guys could post any links you have to your stuff as well.

https://soundcloud.com/jelfmusic/sets/topline-work/s-QuFSV

LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND MAKE SOME GREAT MUSIC!

melodicmoonlight

I've thought about that before. It'd be cool to do a writing camp-style thing. Feel like it'd be easier to work in person.

jelfmusic

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on August 02, 2015, 01:01:44 AM
I've thought about that before. It'd be cool to do a writing camp-style thing. Feel like it'd be easier to work in person.
Yes, that is what I'm picturing a writing camp style sort of thing. If only we all didn't come from different sides of the planet haha.

ShockdioN

They had a Music project on here before, No one wanted to be apart of it, So I took the beat and wrote a track together with a friend of mine. It was made by Eddie krommer, and then Gio added more into it. So I continued to write lyrics for it, and showed a sample to Gio, and finally he made changes and its done, I'm planning to record it in the studio by the end of August at Starlab.se :)

wonderarp

New member here. Just registered.
I´m up for a collaboration with anyone who´s interested.
Here´s some of my latest songs:
https://soundcloud.com/wonderarp/sets/pop-sketches/s-uigLw

georg_e

Quote from: wonderarp on August 02, 2015, 05:55:29 PM
New member here. Just registered.
I´m up for a collaboration with anyone who´s interested.
Here´s some of my latest songs:
https://soundcloud.com/wonderarp/sets/pop-sketches/s-uigLw
Dope tracks:-) Sent you a PM.

jelfmusic

Quote from: ShockdioN on August 02, 2015, 05:49:43 PM
They had a Music project on here before, No one wanted to be apart of it, So I took the beat and wrote a track together with a friend of mine. It was made by Eddie krommer, and then Gio added more into it. So I continued to write lyrics for it, and showed a sample to Gio, and finally he made changes and its done, I'm planning to record it in the studio by the end of August at Starlab.se :)

Do you have any room for more writers/producers in the collaborations you guys are doing?