• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Robin Thicke - Give It 2 U (produced by Dr. Luke & Cirkut)

Started by B Steady, August 17, 2013, 12:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZKAUrfkuIM

this is going to be the next single off Thicke's "Blurred Lines" album

actually it's a pretty weird combination: Luke x Cirkut x Thicke x Kendrick but it works perfectly :D

the drums should remind you of "Primadonna" / "Turn All The Lights On" ;)
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

ZachJames

Eh..I'm not a fan of this Thicke dude..
I don't know if its cuz he is only popular because there are naked women in his videos or cuz I hate his voice.
In my opinion, it's example of bad pop.

j.fco.morales

I think it sounds a lot like will.i.am's #thatpower.

Nice, but I'm not really feelings it.
And these songs have the same drums, you're right B steady!

Joshua

Quote from: ZachJames on August 21, 2013, 08:25:58 PM
Eh..I'm not a fan of this Thicke dude..
I don't know if its cuz he is only popular because there are naked women in his videos or cuz I hate his voice.
In my opinion, it's example of bad pop.

I appreciated him more in his early days, he's just gone under the radar for a long time... but he has some decent material in his back catalogue if you like soul/rnb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7K7orMOHqY

Raul_esp