• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

E-Type working on new single with Cheiron Producer?

Started by Linda, December 16, 2009, 11:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

Great news!!! I've been missing Martin so much. He's writing "I get vocal help of a very talented and sweet girl who beat me out of the Eurovision song contest a few years ago". So obviously he's got Sibel and I love it as she's brilliant singer. I wonder who will be new basic E-Type's female vocalist as long as Sanne is hardly involved in work with Play.

Rebecca

Out

People say new E-Type sounds more like mix of Guetta and Taio Cruz rather than classic E-Type. And in press-release it's said that new policy of Max Martin's colaboration with E-Type - no rap, no church choruses and lower BPM.

Press-release

E-TYPE – "Back 2 Life"

(E-type, Shellback, Savan Kotecha)
Published by Maratone (BMI) (adm. by Kobalt Music Publishing),
Produced by Max Martin and Shellback for Maratone Productions
Recorded at Maratone Studios, Stockholm, Sweden by Max Martin & Shellback
All instruments/programming by Shellback and Max Martin
Mixed by Serban Ghenea at MixStar Studios, Virginia Beach, VA
Engineered for Mix by John Hanes
Assistant Engineered for Mix by Tim Roberts

Raul_esp

I love the classic E-type sound , I hope it sounds like that.

Rebecca

Thanks Out, I love the press release. Although I really like some church choruses!