• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pitbull (Feat. Lunchmoney Lewis & Flo Rida) - Greenlight (Dr. Luke & Cirkut)

Started by melodicmoonlight, July 21, 2016, 05:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on July 24, 2016, 03:09:56 PM
hehe.......he was on "Brokenhearted".......check co-writer credits and figure it out :-D :-D

oh my bad. Back then I only cared about producers of a song, not songwriters. That's why Mr. Gottwald is missing in my iTunes credits. Thanks for letting me know :)
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

He is listed as a writer on ASCAP, although I don't know if I should believe it.
He and Cirkut is also listed in John Martin's Anywhere for you, which its iTunes credits don't mention none of them.