• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha - Party at a Rich Dude's House

Started by Alex Martin, November 23, 2009, 08:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

am I the only one who is at least pleased about Your Love is my Drug being the 2nd single?  I think it's very catchy and has potential to do well on the radio maybe it won't repeat the success of Tik Tok but it might peak inside the top 10, still I'd love Kiss n Tell or Party at a Rich Dude's House to be released as singles

Unexpected

Your Love Is My Drug is actually the only song in the album I can hear right now, having said that I'm not liking this girl neither her album, she's so pointless.

Rebecca

for sure You're Love is my Drug will be a hit, Kesha's the "it" girl of the moment and the song is similar to Tik Tok in a way and is the sound that people are expecting.

Alex Martin

I'm not a big fan of your love is my drug....I always listen...tik tok ,blind,PATRDH,Dancing  with tears in my eyes,hungover and take it off.

Linda

here in a ke$sha interview - she talks about max for a couple of seconds.

Its pretty funny because she says she got him pretty drunk one time and nearly convinced him to get a tattoo  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOwgXSCIEPY

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 10, 2010, 11:33:35 AM
I'm not a big fan of your love is my drug....I always listen...tik tok ,blind,PATRDH,Dancing  with tears in my eyes,hungover and take it off.

Gosh we have the exact same play list!!  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Linda on January 11, 2010, 03:09:02 AM

Its pretty funny because she says she got him pretty drunk one time and nearly convinced him to get a tattoo  ;D

hahaha , then we know already how max wrote dinosaur  :D

Alex Martin

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 11, 2010, 05:43:04 PM

ahahahaha you're right Raul :D

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 11, 2010, 05:43:04 PM

Hahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D

Linda

I'm really loving "take it off" right now. I have it on repeat!

*Sabine*

LOL @ the Dinosaur thing, the song has grown on me a lot now though... I give it a 6/10 now!  ;D ..... but still unbelievably low grade for Max standards!

Linda

I think its one of the worst songs by him.

Although it has a way of wedging itself inside your brain and you find yourself singing the words..... ???

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Linda on January 14, 2010, 12:10:14 AM

Although it has a way of wedging itself inside your brain and you find yourself singing the words..... ???
As a Max fan, that's not surprose, he has that drug he does to us that makes his songs stuck in our minds. But seriously, the songs is a new-direction failure for him. Also it has that thing which sounds like that funny song which says "I Like Big Butts and I can't Lie" :D :D

*Sabine*

Don't worry i don't think the song us a new direction, Dinosaur is clearly a filler...

Alex Martin

It's a Funny filler....i like it much more everyday ;)